DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
there is a hot milf and nobody hits on her so she is desperate for the only cock she can get her sons

come on humans are all mammals no matter how she looks someone will hit her
a single hot milf from a different city wont have a lack of guys

tracy having a one night stand and his boy finding out somehow (by cumshots like before or a video)
is all i want to see
mc fucking scene is not so dramatic
marcus is sisters boyfriend so if sister catches marcus hitting on tracy may lead to good drama,
better if he is caught fucking
One small correction, whatever she may think sister is just one of Marcus's many fucktoys. Not his girlfriend and not even fucktoy number one. :p Hell it is questionable enough if he even cares anything about anyone beyond himself enough to have friends, let alone a girlfriend. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: exsomon

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

women tend to overeact a bit in these situations
whatever

more sexy a situation is better

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

women tend to overeact a bit in these situations
whatever

more sexy a situation is better
Well I have a slightly different view of what is sexy and could live with a game without Marcus since non of his scenes are sexy to me :p, but everyone has right to their opinion and that is what beta path is about.

Unfortunately for you I do not expect any tension or Marcus coming under pressure in a situation like that. Considering how it is written until now, Tracy would get wet immediately if caught them and join them and Sis finds out she loves to share or if Sis walks in she gets wet and finds out she loves to share. :p No more drama than that and Marcus happily fucks them both.

• Wow
Reactions: King of Lust

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Well I have a slightly different view of what is sexy and could live with a game without Marcus since non of his scenes are sexy to me :p, but everyone has right to their opinion and that is what beta path is about.

Unfortunately for you I do not expect any tension or Marcus coming under pressure in a situation like that. Considering how it is written until now, Tracy would get wet immediately if caught them and join them and Sis finds out she loves to share or if Sis walks in she gets wet and finds out she loves to share. :p No more drama than that and Marcus happily fucks them both.
unfortunately mom daughter treesome, or mom, daughter, aunt foursome, fifsome, sevensome may happen after a few decades considering the story pacing

i agree with marcus but evidently havai has a shortage of men so marcus heroically sacrifice himself so all the girls in havai can have sex

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes