gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is there any way to get the walkthrough and incest mods to be compatible?
i post in the walktrough mod a compatible "mod" or better to say i changed the script file from IAmAB to make it again compatible again.It was in the op from him a link to the post from me but since the current game version he delete the link and i have no idea why.Anyway here is the post to that.Btw it was only a compatible problem in the first 4 days.At least what i know

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
i post in the walktrough mod a compatible "mod" or better to say i changed the script file from IAmAB to make it again compatible again.It was in the op from him a link to the post from me but since the current game version he delete the link and i have no idea why.Anyway here is the post to that.Btw it was only a compatible problem in the first 4 days.At least what i know
Does it explore all routes or just one? Many walkthrough mods just highlight options in green to follow one route.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
yeah it is a bonus scene first we thought to add a scene like that made one img but later on the writers and we dumped the idea. so it's not in the game
I gotta say the "Big" party was pretty lame for the BETA side, you literally just get the Emma scene and then the next day sunny tells you about her and Marcus in bathroom...there was nothing with Maude, Sophie, Triss or anything else with Emma although she was suppose to leave the party. Nothing came of the winner getting the expensive wine from Marcus privately, I assumed whoever won there would be a scene with Marcus later alone when they were getting the reward from the bartender game.

I did see the ALPHA route and its decent enough, the BETA however....idk i was just expecting more, all those drunk girls and we only ended up with 2 scenes? Short scenes at that: Marcus x Emma, Marcus x Sunny.....what was even the point of having Maude, Sophie, Triss there?

exsomon

May 11, 2020
will there be any tracy beta update,
modelling update or some afterparty and drunk tracy returning home with some cumshots
or a future marcus event where marcus sends mc a message
"look who i am fucking now"
or date night aftermath, if tracy is in love path nothing happens just go to a date and return,
or drink too much and date guy takes advantage or be a gentelman and bring her home

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
day28 sunnyroom24.jpg
day28 karla event9.jpg
day28 swim class8.jpg
day28 physics class17.jpg

Teasers for 0.7
Teasers are mostly for alpha route. beta scenes haven't reach reached that part. Next month first week will update this posts and above with beta teasers.
Thanks for continued support us.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes