amir1234

May 19, 2018
how much marcus x mother path has been added? i only know of the dream sequence and i haven't played in awhile and i only played this for ntr so i would really appreciate a short answer

Reactions: Felipe10

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
why is it always the black guys that are the ntr dudes lul
I am hesitant to answer that and shoot myself on the foot but fuck it.

for the western audience it is the black man as it is the fat ugly bastard for the eastern audience. Now I am going to put the reason in a spoiler as to not trigger the political correct audience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway that's my grain of salt.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I am hesitant to answer that and shoot myself on the foot but fuck it.

for the western audience it is the black man as it is the fat ugly bastard for the eastern audience. Now I am going to put the reason in a spoiler as to not trigger the political correct audience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway that's my grain of salt.
to either their kinks I guess, thx for the explanation ^^

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Early on, there were no cucks. But the latest update has MC's GF (Emma) being fucked in front of him. So yea, that's a cuck.

But there was always NTR. They're different things. Cucks need it to be their GF/wife having sex. But for NTR, it doesn't need to be that. It could be a mother, sister, friend, crush, etc. And all of those things happen in this game. So, it's definitely NTR.
is emma mc's gilfriend, my mistake i thought she was ... how to they say it everybodies girfriend, town bicycle
i should have disabled auto skip in conversations my bad

i feel like renders improve, new renders are very good compared to early ones but early scenes were hotter,
first party in day 4-5, someone , probably dead drunk mc ejaculated on face of sleeping sunny with more interaction
whoever is rendering obviously skilled up but missed lewd oportunities.
Game is good but could be way better.

Also will mother join a convent or anything, gave up sex after that black guy.
A different case of once you go black you can not go back

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
it better to play from day26 start or else you have have new stats images and can also have wrong gameplay
I only have a one question if you can answer
Should I wait for more 3 years and play your game then maybe mc will get a proper bj from his mom
And after 3 more years. Mc will get a vagina sex with mom
???

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
any new walkthrough covering the alpha route? the on the ones on the op are outdated i believe... i am at day 10.

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
Hello, can you have any relationship with Professor Xi Yan? she couldn't be blackmailed together with the friend?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
What's new after the party?
There's an extended scene at the pool where the mc gets to rub oil on Tracy and Sunny. After that, there's a shopping scene with Aunt Liza and finally when the mc returns home, Sunny recounts to Mc what happened during the party which results in a flashback sequence.

All of the scenes I mention will vary depending on the Alpha, Beta or mixed(?) paths. That's all I found.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
What difference does the love n hate points make if i pick the ntr route especially the family are they gonna be like more mean about it n when is the next uptade

X1Dream

Oct 17, 2017
Ok so hear me out on this one. I have played both the NTR(Beta Route) and Non-NTR(Alpha Route) Routes on this game. This game might be the first evened out on both sides beta and alpha. So keep at it man and btw Question to the Dev. Does the MC penis size change depending on the side your route your on cause to me it seem like the MC penis is bigger on the alpha route then the beta route. If soo great job cause it will make more sense if your on the beta route your size should be smaller and on the alpha route it should be alot bigger. In conclusion fam Good FKN Game keep cuase it dont feel like one side is better then the other they both is evened and they both makes sense to why you fk some characters and dont fk other characters. Just Good Job All Around ^_^

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
Ok so hear me out on this one. I have played both the NTR(Beta Route) and Non-NTR(Alpha Route) Routes on this game. This game might be the first evened out on both sides beta and alpha. So keep at it man and btw Question to the Dev. Does the MC penis size change depending on the side your route your on cause to me it seem like the MC penis is bigger on the alpha route then the beta route. If soo great job cause it will make more sense if your on the beta route your size should be smaller and on the alpha route it should be alot bigger. In conclusion fam Good FKN Game keep cuase it dont feel like one side is better then the other they both is evened and they both makes sense to why you fk some characters and dont fk other characters. Just Good Job All Around ^_^
so i played ntr beta n i wanna know can i make more extreme by making them like hate me

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
What difference does the love n hate points make if i pick the ntr route especially the family are they gonna be like more mean about it n when is the next uptade
I have not noticed any differences so far. It seems to me that the defining stat is confidence, all other stats are kinda irrelevant since confidence determines whether you're on the alpha or beta route. Might be wrong though.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes