chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Yea basically contents equal,it's just in the Alpha route it's mostly with girls no one gives a shit about.
Well the "main" girls are Tracy and Sunny who are, let's not forget, the sister and mother of the MC. It makes sense they're more resistant to just getting it on with the MC.

Plus, personally speaking I'm way more into Emma than either of them.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The separation between "alpha" and "NTR" routes are bullshit anyway, the dev should just mix them up, so MC can bone all the girls, and the girls bone everyone too, changing the game into some gangbang, swinger fest would at least give it some originality.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Has anyone found a way to say "yes" when Kevin asks the MC whether Liza is his girlfriend? I'm guessing again it has to do with the confidence levels?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What's this conversation with Sunny after the party on beta route? When she walks in on him in Liza's house. Nothing happened with Sunny during the party for me. There was just some games and it ended after Emma and Marcus thing because MC passed out. There wasn't any scene of Sunny and Marcus, but they are talking as if the MC saw something that she wants him to keep secret from the mom.

And then later at night when Sunny goes over the events of the party with MC, there seems to be some messed up variable with Maude. She is with Marcus on my run, but the flashback shows her acting like she is with MC.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The separation between "alpha" and "NTR" routes are bullshit anyway, the dev should just mix them up, so MC can bone all the girls, and the girls bone everyone too, changing the game into some gangbang, swinger fest would at least give it some originality.
Thats just called [corruption], theres plenty of games like that here on f95.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Can someone answer these two questions for me?

1-What is the modeling path for the mother and does it have any actual content yet?
2-I know The Alpha and Beta path but how can i get the diplomat path?

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Edited on 17.08.2021: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.6 revised. Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.
Insatall guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 16.08.2021: Gallery unlocker updated to the version 0.6 Revised and add a mega link for that

Gallery Unlocker: Extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is) keep in mind this mod must be updatet when a new version comes out (For the normal gallery it should work but for the extra gallery i must update it)
windows defender says there's a virus in it... i think it's the av, right?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
At this point i dont even see the need for a alpha route

As the game is clearly build for ntr purposes

So the alpha built is clearly just added to atract more followers but it gets almost zero content
The MC is having fun with three different girlfriends and even his aunt. Your at the stage YOU'RE the one making cucks of others in the Alpha path so ive no idea what your on about. Is it NTR purposed as a game? Yeah - you be the NTR bad boy or let your friend be it but lets not pretend this game is solely for cucks just because magically you cant fuck your own mother and sister after a week or two (yet both are in such a short space of time both now dating you and letting their inhibitions fall as your groping your sister at this stage in the story and your mother is getting into idea of going further too).

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
no cuck in this game, no one fucks mc's girfriend/Wife/Love interest.
So no NTR, one black dude fucks his mother once,
another blackish dude fucks his sisters and nearly every other girl around
no NTR no cry
Early on, there were no cucks. But the latest update has MC's GF (Emma) being fucked in front of him. So yea, that's a cuck.

But there was always NTR. They're different things. Cucks need it to be their GF/wife having sex. But for NTR, it doesn't need to be that. It could be a mother, sister, friend, crush, etc. And all of those things happen in this game. So, it's definitely NTR.

Reactions: dgnrt1381
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes