King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Before this update the last time was May, so I would say about three months. But, King of Lust is better person to ask. I know developers don't like giving out ETAs thou.
release will be faster than the 0.6 it will not take 4 to 5 months for the release. you can see the script is already 45% completed day 28 and been written and sended to me.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok i on day 19 and i starting to get sad for jame him cant get a gf so to maybe myself feel better and jame about we turn him into a her and make her our pet

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
But why support him with money,if he's not making my the content he wants. That's literally a logical fallacy.
Supporting the dev with money could increase his influence as to how the game develops, and get him to his desired state sooner. It may not work, but a 'logical fallacy' it is not.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

News for 0.7 and info for further updates

Finally we managed to finish the most complicated update 0.6. It took us roughly 7 months to finish it and that's really too much time. I know the frustration you people had because of this so much delay. But trust me it was forced not intentional. In 0.6 writing was more tougher than making and developing it and while the writers were working they had some issues and problem in there daily life which keep delaying the script. lets talk about this revised update this should have come out between 20 to 25 july last month but burt our new recruited writer had a leg injury and we were forced to delay the update again.
So after all these i am assuring you from now on updates will be released within 2.5 to 3 months cycle it will not take 7 months like it did for 0.6. I know 2.5 to 3 months is also too much time but you should know i am the solo 3d artist working for this game and making 1k renders with animation per update for me alone justify that much time. i promise you it will not take 7 months for future updates.
lets talk about 0.7. I got some good news for that writing for day28 has finished and have been delivered to me. so i am pretty confirmed we won't have script problem for 0.7. Teasers for 0.7 will be available mid of September.
Important announcement
We have a vacancy of a coder for our game. our coder has left after this update as he is now starting his own project. so anyone interested working with us then contact me (you will be paid). my discord Kingoflust#8852 . message me only if you have decent experience of renpy coding
And Culture shock 0.6 revised is now available for 1$+ patreons

And Culture shock 0.5 has been out for public

Till then Stay safe and have a nice day and see you again with 0.7 teasers......

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Official Walkthrough. "Welcome to day 26".............

Would be so great to have a full walkthrough instead of having to defer to 3-4 different ones that combined cover 50% of the game.

Writing walkthroughs is hard work, I have myself. I'd just really like to home in on the paths that I'd enjoy the most.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes