gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i would tell you that i update the incest patch.Please let me know if i miss something.Have fun with it :)

Reactions: johnelros

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
King of Lust
hey buddy,
Maybe i´m to tired or i think that i only found 1 mistake.It is in the day27.rpy file.In the line 2697.There is written:
Code:
s "Marcus started pushing in harder and deeper."
but i´m not sure why sunny should say that.
And it comes in the Alpha gallery when you scroll complete down the scene where the mc watch tv with tracy it comes a error.I attach you the traceback.

Reactions: King of Lust

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Edited on 17.08.2021: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.6 revised. Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.
Insatll guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 19.1.2020: You only need to download chapter 2 because it including chapter 1 too
Edit 16.08.2021: Gallery unlocker updated to the version 0.6 Revised

Gallery Unlocker: Extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is) keep in mind this mod must be updatet when a new version comes out
I've just seen that the gallery unlocker have been updated, but for me it doesn't work, I have no new scenes in the gallery.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I've just seen that the gallery unlocker have been updated, but for me it doesn't work, I have no new scenes in the gallery.
it seems that the gallery is not updated in this new version.But i know that in the extra gallery there is added a new scene

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Okay, I think this is the reason for the confusion (I was confused too). The changelog said the party scenes were updated, but in the game you might notice that the party ended at the same place as the last update.

What's happening is that the "ending" for the party was added as a FLASHBACK at the end of day 27, so the new content are in this order:

- Shopping with Liza
- Talking to Sunny w/ flashback to final scene of party

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
I hope in the next NTR update we can finally see Marcus go after the mom and not just dreams since I feel that the whole tracy story line seems near complete and giving him Emma just seems like overkill. In the beginning I thought Emma was gonna end up doing som incest stuff with her bro since he spies on her I feel that be a more interesting way to go, but I dont mind Marcus getting her by the end , but I feel if this games is gonna contain some heavy ntr then Marcus shouldn't be the only one who get the girls but idk just my thought

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, I did like the little additions included in the revised version. I wish it would have been included in the initial release so the story could have progressed, but I understand setbacks happen.

I do have one major gripe, narrative-wise. I have 2 straightforward playthroughs (alpha and beta), but I also like experimenting and mixing things up. Like, an alpha/confident playthrough with Sunny dating Marcus, or a beta-ish playthrough with Sunny dating MC. I liked that in my alpha and Sunny/Marcus playthrough, there are little changes made in the dialog showing that Sunny is dating Marcus, while MC still acts alpha (and Sunny is finding herself more attracted toward MC). But the beta and Sunny/MC playthrough is lacking.

While fluctuating between -1 and 1 confidence, I'm able to have MC and Sunny dating, but still get the beta scene at the party (with Emma and Marcus). Doing that, Sunny indicates that she's not dating Marcus, and at Liza's house, Sunny kisses MC and everything. However, when she starts retelling the story of the party, it reverts to the dialog as if Sunny and Marcus are dating. And that is capped off by the sex scene with Sunny and Marcus.

The big issue with that, is if Sunny and MC are dating, she would have no reason to have sex with Marcus. That's not even mentioning the fact that Sunny is still a virgin if she's dating MC. So, it was a little disappointing that the scene stills happens, even if she's dating MC.

King of Lust, maybe I'm experimenting too much, and you guys never considered the possibility of a beta MC dating Sunny. But it does feel like an opportunity was missed there, like a variable where the scene doesn't happen if she's dating MC. Or if she does have sex with Marcus, some dialog indicating how she's betraying MC, with MC being heartbroken that she did it.

I don't know, I'm probably making things too complicated, but narratively, it doesn't really make sense as is. Just wanted to give my two cents.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
No, that is first date....there is a second date of tracy and luke...plz, go through two previous update....you will see luke gave the proposal to tracy to let her to shopping....later tracy agreed and warned him if he leave her alone like first time she will not let easy on him...that second date is completely missing..I love this game...idiotic story writing completely makes the game into mess
Well that means we can see tracy telling what happened on that night to her sister in a later update unless developer completely forgotten this little gem. May be hot if done correctly but i think tracy is blue balled and omitted for some reason
maybe patheon ayers do not like tracy stuff

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So, I did like the little additions included in the revised version. I wish it would have been included in the initial release so the story could have progressed, but I understand setbacks happen.

I do have one major gripe, narrative-wise. I have 2 straightforward playthroughs (alpha and beta), but I also like experimenting and mixing things up. Like, an alpha/confident playthrough with Sunny dating Marcus, or a beta-ish playthrough with Sunny dating MC. I liked that in my alpha and Sunny/Marcus playthrough, there are little changes made in the dialog showing that Sunny is dating Marcus, while MC still acts alpha (and Sunny is finding herself more attracted toward MC). But the beta and Sunny/MC playthrough is lacking.

While fluctuating between -1 and 1 confidence, I'm able to have MC and Sunny dating, but still get the beta scene at the party (with Emma and Marcus). Doing that, Sunny indicates that she's not dating Marcus, and at Liza's house, Sunny kisses MC and everything. However, when she starts retelling the story of the party, it reverts to the dialog as if Sunny and Marcus are dating. And that is capped off by the sex scene with Sunny and Marcus.

The big issue with that, is if Sunny and MC are dating, she would have no reason to have sex with Marcus. That's not even mentioning the fact that Sunny is still a virgin if she's dating MC. So, it was a little disappointing that the scene stills happens, even if she's dating MC.

King of Lust, maybe I'm experimenting too much, and you guys never considered the possibility of a beta MC dating Sunny. But it does feel like an opportunity was missed there, like a variable where the scene doesn't happen if she's dating MC. Or if she does have sex with Marcus, some dialog indicating how she's betraying MC, with MC being heartbroken that she did it.

I don't know, I'm probably making things too complicated, but narratively, it doesn't really make sense as is. Just wanted to give my two cents.
Yea I get what you mean. I've posted several times here about my experiences with my middle of the road playthroughs, with how many inconsistencies there seemed to be.

The way I see it is that the safest way to play is to just have a full on alpha and a full on beta playthrough.

But even with that you will still miss out on some scenes. So I think King of lust has considered the possibility of players mixing things up, but has yet to fine tune it? Take the Emma Marcus scene for example, there are some pretty specific requirements to get some outcomes of that scene depending on our confidence score. For instance, having a confidence score that is -20 and above lets the MC stop Emma from blowing Marcus.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So... whatever happened to Marcus's father? Or his mother and what those things were likely leading to?

Still a shame this didn't turn out to be the rivalry (friendly or hostile) I was hoping it'd be.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes