Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Where is the new content?? The game ends like in the last update when Tracy is going to sleep... and no continuation after the 3some at the party...
Exhibit A.

Right before the update dropped, so one page (now roughly three) ago, I wrote a reminder that this update just fills up two missing scenes, you will have to play from the start of the party, it will likely end in the same place and that several people will bring up that point because they are too lazy to read.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
All of you asking for the gallery code . Go to game folder open screens.rpy in notepad and search for gallery and then when you find a line like

if not gallery code or gallery code like the image shows

change that line to

if False:

You wont have to enter the code again to enter the gallery
If I do that, the game doesn't even start anymore. So what is the code? The picture suggests it's 645835, but that one doesn't work

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
King of Lust , I'm just playing through the party scene, and there still is a bug in there. So, a revision of the revision (or just a quick fix) would be nice.

Before the party (Alpha Path) I have 80 Confidence, Emma 6.

After this...

Decision 1.png

Should: 82 Confidence, Emma 8.
Have: 80 Confidence, Emma 6.

The party goes on to the judgement in the basement.

Have: 80 Confidence, Emma 6, Sophie 3.

After this:

Decision 2.png

Should: 82 Confidence, Emma 13, Sophie 10
Have: 80 Confidence, Emma 6, Sophie 3

And finally this decision...

Decision 3.png

...gives you the 5 Sunny points (in my case from 14 to 19) on the first branch, however, Emma and Sophie remain unchanged on both branches. So, it would be REALLY nice if you could fix this little points problem. Much obliged.

Reactions: King of Lust

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
i don't see anything new. if you guys did let me know. i enjoy but wish they can make it longer
The Truth or Dare at the party on the Alpha Path seemed longer. The scene with Liza at the Pool was added (oiling up and the ass rubbing with cumming onto her back). And finally the update did not end with Sunny almost catching Tracy jerking off the MC, but it went on to shopping with Liza.

Sep 25, 2020
Waited months, for this ?!?!?!
Yeah, I think after party it goes too straightforward, too fast, even for NTR route. Suddenly all girls in nearby by accident overheard you and James are into watching and Sunny brings topic the day after. A little too convenient in writing. It destroys a bit too quickly thrill I liked prior to this update:

What I love in "Culture Shock" NTR path is great potential of emotional roller-coaster due to vast personality differences of girls and their possible reactions to revelation of MC's crush voyeur fascination.
[...]
And here the interesting part comes in. A strong point of this production.

It happens in claustrophobic social surroundings of high school, a world in which everybody knows almost everyone and you can be sure, people will gossip and talk about each other, while taking attempts of guarding their own reputation and privacy. It creates great potential of different power plays, blackmails to get some more carnal attention and favours, basically from every character involved with Marcus-MC antics.

Another strong point of "Culture Shock" is variety of really well flushed female characters, so we know they can have each own distinct attitude towards MC's fetish or courtship in Alpha path.

Sunny despite fucking with Marcus tries to make him more civil, respectful and wants to have rather normal relation, so I guess she would not take easily fact that he shares with MC her intimacy. In her case it would be hard to normalize any more daring voyuristic or threesome action. Marcus loves to bring a fuck audience savoring his every thrust into white pussy and showing off with his epic sexual superiority. Sunny doesn't and privacy is very important to her, so it's curious how will it go further.

Sophie on other hand, as a party girl is acustomed to doing crazy things, often drunk, so she doesn't mind. In fact, she's wonderfully friend zoned MC nerd guy, who feeds on her pleasure with boyfriend. She's somewhat disenchanted with Marcus, as he doesn't show her much thought, being always busy with trying to fuck someone new and neglecting her. So she can bring you back out of friend zone or have platonic cuckold relations with our protagonist, being fucked around but coming back for genuine care. And MC can help her in school, because as a party girl, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed and at some point in time, she can really need it.

And last, but not least - we've got my favourite slut with a golden heart - Emma. With this girl our character has best chemistry and unfortunetely for his future reputation, she's proven gloryhole slut, who loves to share her dirty secrets with someone trustworhy. And our MC is craving all the details, so she can have his all attention, especially since being watched and going public is her turn on.

But most interesting and underappreciated thing about all this web of relationships in "Culture Shock" is possibility of many different reactions and responses of characters action made by other characters. It's wondeful clusterfuck, if you think about it. You can take into play jealousy, anger, revenge, but also will to sustain good reputation and make sexual Game of Thrones, if you prod in right places. It can go in so many directions.

What Sunny will think about MC, if she knows the truth? Will James would try to use his collection to blackmail someone or you can share with him stuff about his sister? What Sunny will think about Emma and her gloryhole routine in the school? Since everyone keeps his sexual secrets, the tables can change dramatically, if truth will be discovered. Characters could turn against each other, change partners or commit themselves to even more brave and dirty debauchery.

Well, that's fun about ongoing fiction, that you can speculate what is gonna happen next. And in "Culture Shock" we've got a lot of possibilities at the moment. Especially if we add also adults, like Tracy and teachers to play.

I hope authors of the game know it and won't take lazy and predictable way, but will find out many hoops, twists and turns along the path.

Guys, this has a huge potential, so don't blow it away like last season of GoT!
So unfortunetely it went a bit lazy, as I was being afraid. There are some errors like lowercase letters starting characters' names. "Culture Shock" doesn't get proper attention to details lately.

King of Lust, I've got extra question about soundtrack. Do you know who is the artist behind "Evil" theme in beta sex scenes and where you can find this melody in higher quality?

Reactions: chipsiup
3.30 star(s) 83 Votes