PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
What does Revised mean for this game? Have old renders been updated with newer/better ones? Or did they only improve storytelling/bugs etc?

Jun 21, 2020
Downloaded the mega version of Android, after the first date with Tracy (after selecting the modelling route) all the images are missing.
Clicked ignore but not 1 image popped up, and clicking rollback just ends the game at that point. :FacePalm:

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Downloaded the mega version of Android, after the first date with Tracy (after selecting the modelling route) all the images are missing.
Clicked ignore but not 1 image popped up, and clicking rollback just ends the game at that point. :FacePalm:
Dude, where is the gallery ???????? THANKSSSSSSSSSS

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
If you carefully play the game...Tracy went to a date with luke...but somehow the content regarding the date completely missing..
You do see the events of the date but only later on as she talks about it the next day or so on the couch to her sister

Reactions: Felix100

AvaRedux44

Apr 28, 2018
I second that.
Why the fuck do you change the code between "patches" of the same version??? :FacePalm:
For how long the wait was, it should have been an entirely new update. Instead of just the rest of the content from the previous one. I'm not paying for this stuff and I'm not one to be a 'choosing beggar' but this update seemed particularly meager.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What's the difference between 0.6 and 0.6 revised? I saw the post stating that the difference was small, but it doesn't say what it is anywhere as far as I can see.

The old 0.6 changelog was replaced with 0.6 revised as well so can't see what the difference between them is.'

Another matter is that the walkthroughs seem to be very incomplete. They're bits and pieces here and there.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Edited on 10.05.2021: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.6. Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.
Insatll guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 19.1.2020: You only need to download chapter 2 because it including chapter 1 too
Edit 08.05.2021: Add the gallery unlocker

Gallery Unlocker: Extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is) keep in mind this mod must be updatet when a new version comes out
TYVM gigan for your awesome contribution!

Reactions: gigan

lilithsparda

May 29, 2018
All of you asking for the gallery code . Go to game folder open screens.rpy in notepad and search for gallery and then when you find a line like

if not gallery code or gallery code like the image shows

change that line including the numbers to

if False:

The colon is needed . You wont have to enter the code again to enter the gallery. But the gallery isnt updated to the revised edition. i dont know if it because of how i unlocked it but the gallery only shows the previous version scenes. the new scenes with this version is not in the gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: F2Pee

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
What's the difference between 0.6 and 0.6 revised? I saw the post stating that the difference was small, but it doesn't say what it is anywhere as far as I can see.

The old 0.6 changelog was replaced with 0.6 revised as well so can't see what the difference between them is.'

Another matter is that the walkthroughs seem to be very incomplete. They're bits and pieces here and there.
v0.6 revised completed the party event, which was left unfinished. It also added the end of day 27.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes