micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know the console command for confidence ? I cant choose the second scene after the marcus emma blowjob during the party due to low confidence
King of Lust , I'm just playing through the party scene, and there still is a bug in there. So, a revision of the revision (or just a quick fix) would be nice.

Before the party (Alpha Path) I have 80 Confidence, Emma 6.

After this...

View attachment 1355356

Should: 82 Confidence, Emma 8.
Have: 80 Confidence, Emma 6.

The party goes on to the judgement in the basement.

Have: 80 Confidence, Emma 6, Sophie 3.

After this:

View attachment 1355359

Should: 82 Confidence, Emma 13, Sophie 10
Have: 80 Confidence, Emma 6, Sophie 3

And finally this decision...

View attachment 1355361

...gives you the 5 Sunny points (in my case from 14 to 19) on the first branch, however, Emma and Sophie remain unchanged on both branches. So, it would be REALLY nice if you could fix this little points problem. Much obliged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: melange

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
The love path needs to hurry up. I long for a Tracy and Sunny main events. Emma is SO cute with the MC tho so it's difficult to decide haha.

Is there any way to shag Sophie yet btw?​

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Basically this is just an "revised" version of the last version then. How did this take months to make..

Reactions: Arryn

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
does anyone have a save file for me where you are invited to a threesome by Marcus just before the end at the party? :unsure:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.6 Revised] [King of lust]
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (1,57GB):
Compressed version for MAC (1,60GB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Felix100

May 25, 2019
You do see the events of the date but only later on as she talks about it the next day or so on the couch to her sister
No, that is first date....there is a second date of tracy and luke...plz, go through two previous update....you will see luke gave the proposal to tracy to let her to shopping....later tracy agreed and warned him if he leave her alone like first time she will not let easy on him...that second date is completely missing..I love this game...idiotic story writing completely makes the game into mess

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What does Revised mean for this game? Have old renders been updated with newer/better ones? Or did they only improve storytelling/bugs etc?
No they remade the renders 2 years ago.
Now we have some missing scenes from the day.
I still think it was pretty nasty move to not just release the full update when is done and instead split it in two.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This new update was there only new content for the ntr route ?

Caus i played the alpha route and i didnt see anything new apart from a small talk with the sister after the party

And that for such a long wait smh

Reactions: Dependable_223
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes