exsomon

May 11, 2020
Oh wait, young Tracy with some1 we might know? wow
who? is there any time travel thingy in this game if so alpha path will see MC in action making a paradox
or marcus's father so marcus is your lost brother... Nooooo!
nah too soap opera maybe she is just tracys evil twin

no suspence as it is mc's father so he resembles mc thahts it
facepalms please!

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
So ive seen a lot of people here complain the NTR not being completely removed in the incest path, But ive also seen a lot of people saying NTR is easily avoidable.
Clarify to me is the non NTR path really disconnected from the NTR plot? as in you prevent the ntr or remove the ntr characters (like in The Spellbook) or is it NTR still happens because its part of the story but you dont see it so its considered not NTR

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So ive seen a lot of people here complain the NTR not being completely removed in the incest path, But ive also seen a lot of people saying NTR is easily avoidable.
Clarify to me is the non NTR path really disconnected from the NTR plot? as in you prevent the ntr or remove the ntr characters (like in The Spellbook) or is it NTR still happens because its part of the story but you dont see it so its considered not NTR
If you're looking for a game where MC is the only male getting laid then this isnt a game for you.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
If you are on the Alpha Path you dont see NTR and it doesn't happen for the most part.
In Alpha Path some girls have been sexually active before they met you, so there's that but after fooling around with you they generally stick with only you( Not sure about Emma).
So for the most NTR is avoidable if you want to. You mostly prevent NTR

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If you are on the Alpha Path you dont see NTR and it doesn't happen for the most part.
In Alpha Path some girls have been sexually active before they met you, so there's that but after fooling around with you they generally stick with only you( Not sure about Emma).
So for the most NTR is avoidable if you want to. You mostly prevent NTR
Correct. The only scene that apparently belongs to the Beta path that I saw was on Day 1 with Marcus and Sophie outside his house, but obviously that is not NTR (of course he's got every right to do it with his own gf that you haven't even met yet) and just plain voyeurism. Of course you can always choose to open the Beta Gallery and watch selected scenes there.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Divercity is the key, harem games sooner or later becomes boring unless MC is female (Anna exciting affection is sort of a harem game and protogonist is female).
if there is no competition, mc is the only male around no achievement so NTR is a bad end for some but lets be honest bad endings can be more satisfactory.
come on i personally wish villians to win as in die hard 3 jeremy irons character masterminded a plan robbed ford knox and if he just dissapeared it would be better than the hero being victorious at the end.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Divercity is the key, harem games sooner or later becomes boring unless MC is female (Anna exciting affection is sort of a harem game and protogonist is female).
if there is no competition, mc is the only male around no achievement so NTR is a bad end for some but lets be honest bad endings can be more satisfactory.
come on i personally wish villians to win as in die hard 3 jeremy irons character masterminded a plan robbed ford knox and if he just dissapeared it would be better than the hero being victorious at the end.
Exactly my thoughts buddy, and yes Jeremy Irons should've dissapeared with the gold, it was an awesome plan, better than the guys in Die Hard 2 and 4, and on a bigger scale than the one from his brother

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Had so high hopes for this game, but its moving at snails pace on releases. Stated a few months ago the Dev was losing interest and he responded saying he was still motivated. King, where you at?

Reactions: Zozefs and kat777

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Had so high hopes for this game, but its moving at snails pace on releases. Stated a few months ago the Dev was losing interest and he responded saying he was still motivated. King, where you at?
He is motivated by money but money alone isn't an endless motivator sadly. You need passion and without it, all the money in the world would not help. I really love the game and hope it gets on the right track in terms of development speed and communication.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
He is motivated by money but money alone isn't an endless motivator sadly. You need passion and without it, all the money in the world would not help. I really love the game and hope it gets on the right track in terms of development speed and communication.
Agreed

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
i am alive. check my patreon i am posting there regularly. earlier i already told i can't afford to lose interest or get demotivated. so don't have any doubts i will leave this project.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
That is not a fact that is an opinion and one not shared by the majority.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
That is not a fact that is an opinion and one not shared by the majority.
fuck majority, one man may be a good person but a crowd and mob is always evil looking for more blood
and good guy in the mob is given a choice obey the majority or be expelled or become other
than good guy who has no hatred towards the ones pointed with the crowd raises pithforks and torches and shouts burn the heretic, witch, jew, muslim, gay, insert your current hate group here

ironic and funny thing is most of the crowd shouting kill the witch are guys like him so majority is made of hypocrite individuals who are too afraid of being repelled from the crowd

all ideas i post are mine and mine alone you agree or do not but i do no work in we's because we's always forms a tragedy sooner or later

anyway when will this update be released and more importantly will it include milf action?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes