lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone here kind enough to help out a dumb-dumb like me?

I installed the cheat mod here and was able to unlock the alpha gallery without the need for the pass code.. but the beta got removed,
i tried doing what was instructed by the mod developer in order to get back the beta, but instead all it did was locking everything up again and the pass codes are back.. to which I may say, I still have no frkn idea what the pass codes are...

so, is there a solution here for a pass-code free available gallery for both alpha and beta?
would really appreciate the help guys,

Thanks.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Isn't that a bit of exaggerating? The earliest from Patreon is from 2018, June 10 which makes it about 3.5 years. Yeah, development is still very slow but not that slow, especially for a very small team who makes about 1k per month.
Well, I think that 42 months for 1,000 a month gives 42,000, which is not bad at all for something that is so little advanced. So yes, we can complain

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Jan 24, 2018
Well, I think that 42 months for 1,000 a month gives 42,000, which is not bad at all for something that is so little advanced. So yes, we can complain
And that makes about 12k/year, and that money is not enough to sustain a life unless you are living in a third world country. Service employees at fast food restaurants earn at least triple amount of that money. And the money is also divided to the team members, so the final amount per persion is even less than that. Freelance graphic designers charge between few hundred to several thousand dollars per a single render project, and that's just the graphics without any mention storywriting and coding. For 12k/year, this is what you are going to get, an amateur hobby project.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
And that makes about 12k/year, and that money is not enough to sustain a life unless you are living in a third world country. Service employees at fast food restaurants earn at least triple amount of that money. And the money is also divided to the team members, so the final amount per persion is even less than that. Freelance graphic designers charge between few hundred to several thousand dollars per a single render project, and that's just the graphics without any mention storywriting and coding. For 12k/year, this is what you are going to get, an amateur hobby project.
Assuming we're talking the USA, the overwhelming majority of regular, non-management level service employees aren't making anywhere near 36K a year working fast food let alone more than that.

That said, KoL and those working on this are making relatively little from Patreon.

How much money have you contributed to their Patreon? They also haven't been making $1,000 a month consistently for 42 or whatever months, from what I can tell it took two years to break $1,000 and as already said, that money is being split between more than one person, no one is going to quit their actual job to work on this at those levels.

A lot of us rag on devs being slow but unless it's some serious offender and I'm not going to name names, we know who they are, that's making a ton of money a year with little to no results, using Patreon revenue of smaller devs to bitch about update speeds is dumb.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: E_O_N

GordoFaper

Sep 16, 2018
I hope the author will introduce a new heroine into the story related to the main character (little sister, a childhood friend, maybe the daughter of an aunt who came to stay with them) Since corrupting an innocent girl in front of the MC is the best part of this the game.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Day30 Karla class17.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got late the beta script from the writer so there won't be special beta teaser post above and also in the hardcore teaser post. will try to put beta teaser in 1 week
there will be one more time teasers 2 will be out before we release.
Thanking you for the continued support

msk1488

Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 1671966
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got late the beta script from the writer so there won't be special beta teaser post above and also in the hardcore teaser post. will try to put beta teaser in 1 week
there will be one more time teasers 2 will be out before we release.
Thanking you for the continued support
Damn, mom boobs is awesome. Marcus gonna bang her

Reactions: Bunny-Hunter
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes