Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
This game gives me the vibes of Sinful delicacies, I mean most player wants mom, there is also updates issues and plus there is a bullet of NTR. Fuck the, I am out. To everyone here : Have a good time guys.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
The MC still has to bang Marcus's mom though that seems to be forgotten.
who is marcus mom, it is not revealed so mc never met her
fucking someone you never met is a little tricky
Looking at the pacing MC can fuck Marcus mom way after all city fucks his mom and sister and maybe himself
Beta path is hotter with way more stuff but teasing advertising but not satisfactory delivery is biggest problem of this game
more than snail pace upgrade intervals.
But to be fair art quality is way better than the initial release renderer sure improved unfortunately writer has deteriorated.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
who is marcus mom, it is not revealed so mc never met her
fucking someone you never met is a little tricky
Looking at the pacing MC can fuck Marcus mom way after all city fucks his mom and sister and maybe himself
Beta path is hotter with way more stuff but teasing advertising but not satisfactory delivery is biggest problem of this game
more than snail pace upgrade intervals.
But to be fair art quality is way better than the initial release renderer sure improved unfortunately writer has deteriorated.
Unless it got removed I'm pretty sure the MC looked her up on his computer and found out she's a model.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Unless it got removed I'm pretty sure the MC looked her up on his computer and found out she's a model.
well i looked up adriana lima but i am sure i will not be fucking her anytime soon.
i hope i am wrong

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Think she was featured on a billboard too.

well i looked up adriana lima but i am sure i will not be fucking her anytime soon.
i hope i am wrong
Unless your life is a VN and its writer already planted the seeds for it, probably not. The point is, his mother has been revealed, just never gotten around to meet her because of the glacial pace this is going after over three and a half years of development.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Think she was featured on a billboard too.

Unless your life is a VN and its writer already planted the seeds for it, probably not. The point is, his mother has been revealed, just never gotten around to meet her because of the glacial pace this is going after over three and a half years of development.
Well Tracy photoshoot first, Marcus mom later
wait there was a blackish girl, same skin tone as marcus in one of the photoshoot segments
but she does not look 35 something doesnot mean anything as
according to character bios in game tracy is 35, sunny is 19, Mc is unknown 35-19=16 is tracy gave birth so she was fucked when she was 15, if mc is first son way lower. If tracy is a child prodigy she was fucked way before college, loli alert.
aww fuck it if scene is hot no one cares

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
This is like my hope for the ntr path but most of it won’t happen most likely
First Marcus gets fucks mc family the aunt, tracy and sunny I feel like that should end up happening also he gets the one teacher

Second I feel it should be up to you as the mc to choose who should end up with who since I do believe Marcus would get the family. I think it would be nice as Emma’s story continues that the you get to choose either she should sleep with just Marcus or James or just strangers maybe the dean of the school.
Same with Karla either you see her with strangers or James/Marcus and the same goes for everyone else who isn’t your family any thoughts. Tbh I wouldn’t mind seeing Some family member end up sleeping with James or randoms strangers but I feel all of them ending up with Marcus makes more sense

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
This is like my hope for the ntr path but most of it won’t happen most likely
First Marcus gets fucks mc family the aunt, tracy and sunny I feel like that should end up happening also he gets the one teacher

Second I feel it should be up to you as the mc to choose who should end up with who since I do believe Marcus would get the family. I think it would be nice as Emma’s story continues that the you get to choose either she should sleep with just Marcus or James or just strangers maybe the dean of the school.
Same with Karla either you see her with strangers or James/Marcus and the same goes for everyone else who isn’t your family any thoughts. Tbh I wouldn’t mind seeing Some family member end up sleeping with James or randoms strangers but I feel all of them ending up with Marcus makes more sense
isn't james emma's brother or something like that?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hopefully we will fuck sunny soon don't get me wrong i like emma and even karla but sunny is my favorite
I will say same thing for Tracy.Sadly if we continue with only 2 major scenes per year for each of them,I doubt sex will happen this or even next year.

Jan 24, 2018
Yea man,year 5 or 6 of development. So basically right around the corner.

I mean goddamn this game is older than TikTok.

It's almost as old as Sisterly Lust.
Isn't that a bit of exaggerating? The earliest from Patreon is from 2018, June 10 which makes it about 3.5 years. Yeah, development is still very slow but not that slow, especially for a very small team who makes about 1k per month.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes