mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, believe it or not, @kingoflust has never asked me my advice on his game. I guess I will just air my thoughts, unbidden, here for all to see.

I think that the number one priority for the game now will be sealing the deal with Tracy. Sunny needs to give it up on the alpha path, but she is well-occupied on the beta path. Tracy is still just out of reach, and would be a big win for the MC (and alpha fans). On the beta side, Marcus getting some play during the workout session might be enough for now, especially if Weiku takes some liberties at the next photo shoot.

Second, the teachers need to start to come into play. On the beta path, Marcus should start to make some headway with Dr. Rai, maybe a shoulder massage at her desk turning into something more. Emma and Ms Felinez need to start playing around, with either the MC or Marcus as the beneficiary. Not sure how to bring in the Chinese teacher, unless Clary comes into the scene.

The Karla-Maude threesome would be nice on the alpha path, and a Triss/Sophie or Triss/Emma or Triss/Sunny threesome with Marcus would be very welcome here soon.

As always, these are just my thoughts, not demands. King is a big boy, he can handle suggestions.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Only sixty-three posts in almost three weeks, has interest really died down that much? I know it was a small update and that there's much in way of discussion due to the lacking story but it's kind of felt that way for a while. Going on four years for this game and I'm willing to bet had this game finished by now with more frequent updates and King was on to some other game the Patreon numbers would be much better.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Plan for 2022 about further update for culture shock

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are doing great and are safe from new covid variants that are forcing lockdown again. In my country this shit lockdown had started again. It's only for the best i guess.
So lets talk about the game and future updates that is going to come
Last year was really a worst for us we were only able to release 3 update. this really is not done. Surprisingly after so less updates you guys still keep supporting the project this shows you guys really have so much trust on me and love for the game.
The main reason for the delay was i have already mentioned was difficult update 0.6 and later on the slow writing. I had a big meeting with both the writer couple of days ago and told them any further delay will lose there job and i will recruit new writer instead of them.
It's a big move but needs to be done.
Lets talk about future update so now the next update will be 0.8. this update will consists continuation of day29 and complete day30.
After more 2 updates we will finish the chapter 2 and start chapter 3
Chapter 3 will be the final chapter the game will end on chapter 3. Now you guys must be wondering especially Alpha route players that mc still has not progressed much with Tracy and Sunny than how game can finish in chapter 3 so the answer is simple from 0.9 or 2.0 the update will mostly focus on Sunny and Tracy in alpha route. same goes for beta route we will focus more on Tracy ,the photoshoot especially and more MMF content with Emma.
At the end lets hope this year be good and we can cover a good amount of story and release more frequent updates. More juicy content coming soon in 2022 lol..

I have a interesting poll coming above the poll is regarding Humiliation content that's going to feature in the coming update especially in chapter 3.
Don't miss to caste your vote it's very important.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I have a interesting poll coming above the poll is regarding Humiliation content that's going to feature in the coming update especially in chapter 3.
Don't miss to caste your vote it's very important.
Well i do not care if humiliation is for emma or any other slut
But how will it be done? Shaming the girls in front of everyone?
Extreme cuckold? A very thin line can quickly go into dude not cool teritory.

Focusing on tracy is good news waiting for years
and hope it is delivered in style
Day 3 internal cumshot home return scene was hot as hell

Reactions: gamer22

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Photoshoot has huge potential if it is not ruined like the latest party

Alpha path love and little sluttiness Tracy may agree to a artistic nude photography then when a male talent is included run away saying what do you think i am

high slutty love love tracy may include artistic nude with a male talent narrowly resisting cock desire
after a photoshoot crew may party and tracy may be drugged if in love path call mc tell him she is not well and a knight in a shining armor thing or a high slutty tracy may ba awake next day with vague recollection and Mc may find out what happened after someguy from school shows him some recordings or after a event like day 3

+ marcus seduction route

too many potential i hope they live up to it

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Guys I have a problem, I can't start the game, it closes immediately.
can you start other renpy games? some files can be missing? is it for pc?
did you try running cultureshock-32.exe
if it does not work
just download crunched version for your pc. and try again

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
A question for anyone using the gallery unlocker mod: Is there no Beta gallery in this latest version? I only see the Alpha gallery when accessing it from the in-game menu. Thanks.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
A question for anyone using the gallery unlocker mod: Is there no Beta gallery in this latest version? I only see the Alpha gallery when accessing it from the in-game menu. Thanks.
mine works ok
but it is compressed version
start a new game than open extras, maybe that helps someway

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The scene with Tracy's flashback to her college days is in the Beta gallery.

M4s73rCh13f

Apr 3, 2020
can you start other renpy games? some files can be missing? is it for pc?
did you try running cultureshock-32.exe
if it does not work
just download crunched version for your pc. and try again
Hi, yes, i can start other renpy games on my pc, i don't know if there are any missing files.
I tried to run cultureshock-32.exe also, but it doesn't work.

What is the crunched version?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes