mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I can understand why some people are upset with perceived lack of progress, as I am not really sure what exactly got added this update. But dammit this game is gorgeous! The renders are sharp, the ladies hot and varied, and the animations enhance the scenes they are in. I hope the plot threads of Tracy's modeling, and her new personal trainer, get developed quickly. The teachers could use some love as well. All in all, this is still a first-rate game.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
giphy2.gif

Karla wishing you Merry Christmas 2021

Merry Christmas! May the joy of this festive season fill your life with happiness and peace.
Wishing you hope, joy, and - above all, lot of good food - this Christmas season. The gift of happiness, the gift of peace, the gift of prosperity. And wishing happy new year in advance
Version 0.7 will be available for 1$ supports on 31st December. we are having some issues with the android version we are working on it once it fixed it will be posted asap.
download it from here

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.7.Revised.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is it patched??

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
The game is fine but there is a fucking problem waiting so long for such a short update. I loved the end scene with tracy and marcus and I would like to see the continuation the "next day" but we will have to wait another 4/5/6 months. :sleep::sleep:

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Android version for 0.7

Coder had some technical issue related the android build so finally he has fixed it and told me from next android build it won't have this problem again.

Android Gestures

Swipe Up - Save Menu

Swipe Down - Hide Textbox

Swipe Left - Rollback

Swipe Right - Hide Quick Menu

Reactions: johnelros

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Doubt it will ever happen, we can't have Marcus get ALL the girls. I bet he won't even meet Karla, he won't get aunt either
I kinda disagree on the aunt, but that is based on what I thought the dev was going to do. I thought the game would boil down to a contest between Marcus/Weiku and the MC. In the alpha path, Liza is a powerful ally that helps the MC beat his rivals. In the beta path, her fall to either Marcus or Weiku seals the fate of the MC, as all of his loved ones succumb. That, of course, was my guess, and none of it has ever been validated by the dev, so I am just talking out my ass. I agree that Karla is likely not on the menu, but I hope all other teachers are. Except Ms. Felinez, she needs to be ensnared (on both paths) with Emma's help, as there seems to be some history/tension between the two women.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I kinda disagree on the aunt, but that is based on what I thought the dev was going to do. I thought the game would boil down to a contest between Marcus/Weiku and the MC. In the alpha path, Liza is a powerful ally that helps the MC beat his rivals. In the beta path, her fall to either Marcus or Weiku seals the fate of the MC, as all of his loved ones succumb. That, of course, was my guess, and none of it has ever been validated by the dev, so I am just talking out my ass. I agree that Karla is likely not on the menu, but I hope all other teachers are. Except Ms. Felinez, she needs to be ensnared (on both paths) with Emma's help, as there seems to be some history/tension between the two women.
Yeah, I actually didn't type it but I meant that Weiku will get Aunt along with Tracy (although I still hope Marcus will be first as we won't have any MILF NTR if he doesn't)

Reactions: mickster101
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes