MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
In 2 weeks it will be 4 fucking years I have been trying to bang mom & sis, this game needs to shit or get off the pot... Unless the dev means this to be only an NTR game where the locals get all the pussy and the haole's get nothing...
The game first released in June 2018 so there's a good six months still! That's like an update and a half for it to still happen. :Kappa:

Holy shit it's been almost four years. :KEK:

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I just checked his patreon, 450 posts, that means he has been posting 3 times a week for those 4 years.

Respect for that commitment.

arthasdedded

May 31, 2021
can you avoid NTR ? because from the description it seems like that in Harem path you don't have any since you're dominant, but then again I'm not so sure about that because some people complain about it.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
can you avoid NTR ? because from the description it seems like that in Harem path you don't have any since you're dominant, but then again I'm not so sure about that because some people complain about it.
Yes, you can avoid NTR. Just be confident enough to avoid NTR, I guess.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
In 2 weeks it will be 4 fucking years I have been trying to bang mom & sis, this game needs to shit or get off the pot... Unless the dev means this to be only an NTR game where the locals get all the pussy and the haole's get nothing...
True and I decided to delete it. I'm done with this one. We already have AWAM in terms of slow-pace. Enough is enough. I'm deleting every single game with useless " drag on ". Thanksfully, F95 keeps on growing bigger and we're seeing new promising devs emerging. I'm done wasting my time on endless games. Adios Thread.

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
legit 10 minutes of gameplay after waiting so long for an update does make me sad :(
Though I dont contribute to the dev therefore my saying anything doesn't hold but still just 10 minutes after more than 6 months of waiting :'(

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.7.Revised.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hello, excuse me, but does the application have the Incest patch integrated?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes