Ohikabir

May 2, 2021
Edited on 19.12.2021: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.7 revised. Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.
Insatall guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 18.12.2021: Gallery unlocker updated to the version 0.7 Revised and add a mega link for that

Gallery Unlocker: Extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is) keep in mind this mod must be updatet when a new version comes out (For the normal gallery it should work but for the extra gallery i must update it)
Man i am an adroid user but for whatever the reason the incest patch is not working on. In the game mc still calls the mom by her name when he is speaking to himself and the stepmom remains step mom. If possible can u upload the game with the incest oatch installed in your mega account or provide me with a solution

Ohikabir

May 2, 2021
Man i am an adroid user but for whatever the reason the incest patch is not working on. In the game mc still calls the mom by her name when he is speaking to himself and the stepmom remains step mom. If possible can u upload the game with the incest oatch installed in your mega account or provide me with a solution

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry i can´t support you with android problems.Are you sure that you have instaled the incest patch there?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
That's the Diplomat route. I guess you can check it out in the walkthrough.
Oh wow thank you, I was searching for a way to share the girls. The ntr I got in my playthrough was like "MC doesn't get any girl and watches like a pussy", so I increased my confidence and I ended up not having any sharing scenes. I thought there was no middle-stance between that harem route and the ntr-voyeur route. Would be nice if one day I get to see that long-awaited threesome with Sophie (best girl) and mc/marcus. I quite like Triss too.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So Tracy get pregnant on the age of 15.
Yeah,really wild if you ask me.
Completely different right now if you are not playing on beta route.
She is like another person on other routes.

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
I can play version 0.6 but can't play version 0,7. It says that the "cultureshock.exe has stopped working". Can some help? has anyone had the same problem??

PT

May 24, 2017
I can play version 0.6 but can't play version 0,7. It says that the "cultureshock.exe has stopped working". Can some help? has anyone had the same problem??
They change renpy version in 0.7. Maybe your pc can't handle it

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes