magus448

May 22, 2018
I dont understand this games story at all. Its makes no sense,
If mc goes beta, the sister fucks the murkas guy on day 20 or so and they keeps banging like crazy! but if the mc is on alpha, the no matter how horney she is, she just spends time in shopping - reading. Day 30 and still kisses! What a load of shit!
The MC's choices that affect no one logically at all still determines if she just gives it up to that douche. Heck most of the choices are in his head and no one knows about them. "MC didn't act as I specifically wanted so I'm just going to be an idiot and knowingly bang a known cheater that cares nothing for me."

Francisco12

Mar 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Posls, publicación: 7165197, miembro: 3369119"]
¿Alguien más tiene problemas para abrir el juego en Joiplay?
[/CITA]
Si, y la laptop igual

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Is it possible to have some girls for yourself and give some to that guy (NTR)

Can you have high confidance but still get NTR scenes?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I think it doesn't need MOD. The math is simple:
Alpha: Raise the MC's confidence level
Beta: Lower the MC's confidence level

:cry: After checking out the new update, I came to the sad reality, the Developer doesn't want progress on the Alpha route.

:( Is it just me who follows this path?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This.

Dev's enthusiasm for his own work is clearly dying, and he's hardly touched the "alpha" route. I predict the game will be abandoned within the next year, and long before the MC gets any action.
I doubt the game will be abandoned.
The problem is that like I said already,they are alternating between Tracy and Sunny.One update we have some MC/Tracy progress,next one MC/Sunny.But no both.And the progress is not really significant.It took more than 40 months to go to an interrupted HJ with Tracy and some flashing and kissing with Sunny.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes