phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The gang were destroyed when they discovered that their favorite nerd toy store had morphed into a "Stop and Slop". In place of their favorite anatomically correct KPop Idol singer model kits with fashion accessories, they found processed sugar, styrofoam cups, cat food and anti-viral bleach inhalers. Kenny despairingly grabbed a bleach inhaler and blew his lungs out on the spot.

hobby_slop.png

They later found out that all of the model kits had ended up in the dumpster out back, but it was too late for Kenny. The Stop and Slop manager apologized for leaving the hobby shop sign up, but the evil Postmaster General had dismantled all of the sorting equipment and had thrown the new sign out along with all of the other parts.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Will there be a path Marcus has sex with Tracy or not? What to do ... please advise
Based on the script so far it seems the developer want to direct something towards Tracy and Marcus. It was hinted a couples times including in the latest update. What I was afraid of that these will feels like a little forced, i mean if there is gonna be an Tracy ntr it doesn't have to be with Marcus unless there's a reason for it. One of the reason is there has to be some sort of chemistry between them that will lead them to it and so far there wasn't any, but the latest Marcus and Tracy scene suggest that the developer want to do something about it. I just hope when the time comes it will be believable.

Reactions: KrLosZ

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Based on the script so far it seems the developer want to direct something towards Tracy and Marcus. It was hinted a couples times including in the latest update. What I was afraid of that these will feels like a little forced, i mean if there is gonna be an Tracy ntr it doesn't have to be with Marcus unless there's a reason for it. One of the reason is there has to be some sort of chemistry between them that will lead them to it and so far there wasn't any, but the latest Marcus and Tracy scene suggest that the developer want to do something about it. I just hope when the time comes it will be believable.
I'll be surprised if this happens in next one-two updates.. of course I'll be happy if Marcus gets a taste of Tracy before his dad. Nevertheless, I expect Marcus to start buttering up Tracy and it will still be his dad that gets Tracy before him

Reactions: mickster101

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
The first time I played this game ... I thought Marcus would have sex with Tracy first when they chat about exercise. But after that it's not what I hoped ... I hope to continue to update. There will be more scenes related to them, Marcus and Tracy

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I'll be surprised if this happens in next one-two updates.. of course I'll be happy if Marcus gets a taste of Tracy before his dad. Nevertheless, I expect Marcus to start buttering up Tracy and it will still be his dad that gets Tracy before him
Yea, right now his dad has bigger chances at scoring Tracy first unless Marcus move fast from here on out. We'll see.

magus448

May 22, 2018
can you avoid NTR ? because from the description it seems like that in Harem path you don't have any since you're dominant, but then again I'm not so sure about that because some people complain about it.
The complaining is because that path gets most of the attention. Also ntr hits the ground running in terms of pacing while non-ntr is at a snails pace.
Do I understand correctly? ...Tracy (mother), Sunny (sister), Marcus (best freind)
For the first two yes. I really wouldn't call Marcus a friend. More like a rival/antagonist/douche acquaintance. James would more fit the friend category.

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Wow I think I'm in love with this game. The mom and sis are actually not related to the MC and the story actually acknowledges it. I always hate those 'define your relationship' games because somewhere through the game the dev always messes up and you find out that it's actually your mom and sis. Even though i've come to accept that, I still don't really like it. Also avoidable ntr is always great and cucking people trying to cuck you is the greatest feeling.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes