andee86

May 22, 2019
it's been almost 4 months since the last update ,even if the update was released in a month it's almost half a year of waiting
for 20-30 minutes of the game
update games are getting longer
I can bet you will have to wait for the year update soon

Reactions: Koulo077

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
it's been almost 4 months since the last update ,even if the update was released in a month it's almost half a year of waiting
for 20-30 minutes of the game
update games are getting longer
I can bet you will have to wait for the year update soon
I hope in the next Gallery Unlocker Patch both Paths are seeable at least

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
day29 emma event18.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teaser 2 of 0.8

I am working on the last big event (30% have completed) so now very close to finish everything needed for 0.8 update, update releasing in April is confirmed and very likely in the first half of april can be expected.
In the next post there will be news about exact date and time when 0.8 will be out.
Thanking you for the continued support
Beta hardcore teaser will posted in 1 week to 10 days

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
My guess? A yoga/stretching scene between Tracy and Marcus.
Hope it’s more like we see them stretching but later on when he sleep he has a dream about them or while he is seeing it his imagination runs wild and start to imagine them fucking. cause i feel there will be a major tease like the last once where he imagines it when he’s on the couch with her.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Hope it’s more like we see them stretching but later on when he sleep he has a dream about them or while he is seeing it his imagination runs wild and start to imagine them fucking. cause i feel there will be a major tease like the last once where he imagines it when he’s on the couch with her.
Really don't want a dream sequence. To me, those are just wastes of time that halt the story but let some 'action' into the game. Since it doesn't count in the game world, it is a time killer.

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
Already had tons of Emma NTR but I suppose more can't hurt
I don’t think it would since I think Emma is like a wildcard for ntr like it’s set up that Marcus will get Tracy and sunny but Emma saying she’s open to the whole sharing thing leaves it open to see her be with others who aren’t Marcus

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes