LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
Really don't want a dream sequence. To me, those are just wastes of time that halt the story but let some 'action' into the game. Since it doesn't count in the game world, it is a time killer.
I think there could because it seem way to early for there to be like some real action now that the storyline for Tracy and Marcus is starting I feel if there is it be put in to just keep people happy that there’s some action between them sexually and givesan idea of what to expect. cause I think in 3 or 2 more update will get like the first actual main story sex content between the two

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Really don't want a dream sequence. To me, those are just wastes of time that halt the story but let some 'action' into the game. Since it doesn't count in the game world, it is a time killer.
True! We had lots of dreams, not that I didn't enjoy most of em, especially the Marcus handjob one but yeah, it would be kind of dissapointing to see another one

Reactions: mickster101

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
True! We had lots of dreams, not that I didn't enjoy most of em, especially the Marcus handjob one but yeah, it would be kind of dissapointing to see another one
If there’s more I think it be like that one where it’s short and simple gives people sexual content and doesn’t halt the game to where the story won’t progress after it

Nov 16, 2021
I think there could because it seem way to early for there to be like some real action now that the storyline for Tracy and Marcus is starting I feel if there is it be put in to just keep people happy that there’s some action between them sexually and givesan idea of what to expect. cause I think in 3 or 2 more update will get like the first actual main story sex content between the two
I think the logical angle is for Marcus to have the aunt help him seduce Tracy. Aunt is already morally questionable lol, she's the key to the story. Either she helps MC seduce Tracy and sister or she helps Marcus seduce Tracy.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
THIS HAS TO BE MARCUS AND TRACY COME ON
i hope so but tracy only had one real scene in 3 years (not counting dreams), she is too prude to do anything.
in the next update she will join a convent become a nun.
must be something else maybe someone rejecting marcus for once

Reactions: Ursus4321

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I'm curious to see how the dev gonna form the chemistry between Marcus and Tracy. Because right now there's no way Tracy will fall for him. We know it might all start from the yoga thingy but still curious as how it will turn out. One thing for sure it will not happen in one update.

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
I think the logical angle is for Marcus to have the aunt help him seduce Tracy. Aunt is already morally questionable lol, she's the key to the story. Either she helps MC seduce Tracy and sister or she helps Marcus seduce Tracy.
I think it be the other way around I think she’ll help the mc corrupt Tracy enough to fall for Marcus cause she knows the mc likes the idea of his mom getting fucked so I think he’ll go to her wondering if it’s right to let it happen and she’ll tell him it is and help him make it happen since I think Marcus is gonna small things to seduce her and I think will see that in the yoga scene but I think the mc gonna push her to do it

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
I'm curious to see how the dev gonna form the chemistry between Marcus and Tracy. Because right now there's no way Tracy will fall for him. We know it might all start from the yoga thingy but still curious as how it will turn out. One thing for sure it will not happen in one update.
I think Marcus is gonna do the small pervert stuff like grind on her like he did Tracy when they were working out but I feel mc gonna really push her to do thing like buy new workout clothes that’s small, maybe if she suspects Marcus is trying something the mc convinces her to keep working with him or if she need help doing something to ask Marcus, for me I think he’s gonna be the one really putting her in scenarios with Marcus and Marcus is gonna capitalized on the moment or aunt Liza gonna be a part of how she falls for him

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
Apparently there are some unused scenes, named "day26 party beta addon 94" until 96. Is there any way to access them via legitimate playthrough? If so, how? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2021
I think Marcus is gonna do the small pervert stuff like grind on her like he did Tracy when they were working out but I feel mc gonna really push her to do thing like buy new workout clothes that’s small, maybe if she suspects Marcus is trying something the mc convinces her to keep working with him or if she need help doing something to ask Marcus, for me I think he’s gonna be the one really putting her in scenarios with Marcus and Marcus is gonna capitalized on the moment or aunt Liza gonna be a part of how she falls for him
It'd be nice actually if MC himself subtly pushes Tracy into Marcus' arms bit by bit. Bonus points if aunt or sister find out that MC *wants* this to happen and they help Marcus get into Tracy :devilish:

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
It'd be nice actually if MC himself subtly pushes Tracy into Marcus' arms bit by bit. Bonus points if aunt or sister find out that MC *wants* this to happen and they help Marcus get into Tracy :devilish:
I am actually more in favor of the sister doing so because Marcus tells her he wants it and her being so submissive, she does as her boyfriend wants. Same deal with the aunt. In the beta route, she seemed really into the fact the MCs dick is shrinking and actively encourages him embracing his cuckold side. So she could help get the mom with Marcus because she gets off on her Nephews humiliation.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
This could be interesting, as in..
I'll leave Sunny alone if you let me have Tracy

• Angry
Reactions: BczILher

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I am actually more in favor of the sister doing so because Marcus tells her he wants it and her being so submissive, she does as her boyfriend wants. Same deal with the aunt. In the beta route, she seemed really into the fact the MCs dick is shrinking and actively encourages him embracing his cuckold side. So she could help get the mom with Marcus because she gets off on her Nephews humiliation.
Agree, in beta route Sunny is more suitable than mc to push Tracy towards Marcus. I think mc is just too stale, he never did anything like that. He never actually encouraged Marcus to be with Sunny or any other girls nor rejected the idea, it was always Marcus who boasts himself first to mc about how he can get those girls and mc's reactions about this was just like "you can try, but you'll never succeed".

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
Agree, in beta route Sunny is more suitable than mc to push Tracy towards Marcus. I think mc is just too stale, he never did anything like that. He never actually encouraged Marcus to be with Sunny or any other girls nor rejected the idea, it was always Marcus who boasts himself first to mc about how he can get those girls and mc's reactions about this was just like "you can try, but you'll never succeed".
That wouldn’t be a bad idea but I think because he’s has dreams and has thought about the idea of Tracy and Marcus before he might be a big part on why it happens and also the way he enjoyed hearing the story about her from his aunt I find it to make more sense that he the one the let’s it happen or makes it happen

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
I have a theory more and an idea. I think will see a scene where Tracy’s fucking herself to the taught of her and Marcus the mc sees this and that’s event will be the reason the mc lets Marcus fuck Tracy it helps make it happen or something but I think there’s gonna be something like that happening where the mc realizes Tracy wants to fuck Marcus so he himself if he and with some help make it happen

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
I have a theory more and an idea. I think will see a scene where Tracy’s fucking herself to the taught of her and Marcus the mc sees this and that’s event will be the reason the mc lets Marcus fuck Tracy it helps make it happen or something but I think there’s gonna be something like that happening where the mc realizes Tracy wants to fuck Marcus so he himself if he and with some help make it happen
I just do not think that is likely because as of the last update the MC is not even ready to admit to being a cuck. Going from that to arranging for his own mom to be fucked by Marcus is a big leap. His sister or aunt doing it, especially the aunt as she gets off to talking about how slutty her sister used to be and clearly has fun encouraging the MC to become a cuck.

It just makes a lot more sense if either of the two help instead of the Mc going from being unsure about if he is a cuck or not to jumping into the idea of making his mom fuck Marcus.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
I don't remember why Tracy tells Marcus at the end that he shouldn't do it again and then he apologizes. I must have missed something or it's in the pool ? :unsure:

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
I just do not think that is likely because as of the last update the MC is not even ready to admit to being a cuck. Going from that to arranging for his own mom to be fucked by Marcus is a big leap. His sister or aunt doing it, especially the aunt as she gets off to talking about how slutty her sister used to be and clearly has fun encouraging the MC to become a cuck.

It just makes a lot more sense if either of the two help instead of the Mc going from being unsure about if he is a cuck or not to jumping into the idea of making his mom fuck Marcus.
I feel the next few updates will make him a full cuck cause it been hinted that the mc likes the idea of his mom fucking Marcus but hasn’t made his mind up if he want it to actually happen and that were my theory comes. He leans more into letting it happen then he sees Tracy do that and he’s all for it maybe not trying to arrange per say but he might put her in certain situations purposely like going to the beach with both of them, making her buy more workout clothes that slightly more revealing. Things that to Tracy would seems normal but has like agenda to it. I do thing Liza will help him but more giving him ideas of what to do to make it occur and not being really hands on with it, unless the dev is going for a threesome scene with bout Liza and Tracy in the future

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes