poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Hey y'all, I love NTR, but NTR + incest doesn't do much for me. Is this game still good for NTR folks on its own and without any patches?

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
I wish there will be more content with Lucas and Tracy, and the MC is not being forced to watch, voyeur them or listening the narration secretly in the dark like the first scene.

Reactions: exsomon and KrLosZ

Kirin9k

May 5, 2021
I saw Dev doing a fundraiser, and he said the project was his only income. May I ask by the way, no offense, is 1000 dollars per month enough to live on in North America/Europe? I've been puzzled by this question because I've seen Devs work hard for a few hundred dollars (or even 200) ("The Way "), so is $1,000 or less really enough?
(English is not my first language, sorry)

Reactions: Bruno3

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I saw Dev doing a fundraiser, and he said the project was his only income. May I ask by the way, no offense, is 1000 dollars per month enough to live on in North America/Europe? I've been puzzled by this question because I've seen Devs work hard for a few hundred dollars (or even 200) ("The Way "), so is $1,000 or less really enough?
(English is not my first language, sorry)
In short, no, at least not in US.

12k gross income/year is below the US 'poverty level' for a single person. Some parts of the country have a far higher cost of living than other parts, but one would really struggle to pay rent/mortgage, utilities, food, etc if living alone. (Also, federal tax would have to be paid on the 12k income.) If, however, they were living with others and there was cost sharing, maybe. I think most devs do this as a hobby and have other income. Very few would be able to make enough money to be profitable.

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
99% chance very likely this month, we can't always be 100% sure lol...
If you dont mind me asking, when would the humiliation content that you made a poll for be expected to show up in the game? I presume no this update already, but a rough estimate would already be good to know.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes