Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
really man ? he moves in with his family and there is incest tag and u tell me there is no incest ?
The original game isn't incest, MC are not blood related with Tracy and Sunny. Patches did the incest. As for the tag, it's always like that in any games wether the games were incest original or incest patches.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
The original game isn't incest, MC are not blood related with Tracy and Sunny. Patches did the incest. As for the tag, it's always like that in any games wether the games were incest original or incest patches.
From what I know about these patches are that they make the game how it was originally intended. But because of patrion rules the game had to be censored. So what we get without the patches are these none blood related family or landlady, roommate etc in the game which are story wise do not go well. But the dev has to do this to follow the rules. But we can make the game original by adding these patches and that is up to us.

Reactions: Rythan25

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
From what I know about these patches are that they make the game how it was originally intended. But because of patrion rules the game had to be censored. So what we get without the patches are these none blood related family or landlady, roommate etc in the game which are story wise do not go well. But the dev has to do this to follow the rules. But we can make the game original by adding these patches and that is up to us.
In most cases, you're right but i seem to remember king of lust said himself that culture shock wasn't intended to be incest theme game. And as far as i know the patch was fan made. If what you're saying is true then the patch would be made available here on f95 by the dev himself since the beginning of the game's development.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
In most cases, you're right but i seem to remember king of lust said himself that culture shock wasn't intended to be incest theme game. And as far as i know the patch was fan made. If what you're saying is true then the patch would be made available here on f95 by the dev himself since the beginning of the game's development.
Well, I have been following this game for about a couple of year or so and I don't know for sure what the dev intended with the story but from the description and all, it doesn't say clearly what type of family it is. But by the looks of the characters they seems related at least to me. And about the patches I thought they are from the dev and if not why are they allowing the fans to make patches and upload in the front page which could break the game and change the story what the dev intended?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If what you're saying is true then the patch would be made available here on f95 by the dev himself since the beginning of the game's development.
The incest patch was post by King of Lust at the begining since he switched from rpgm to ren´py :)

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Well, I have been following this game for about a couple of year or so and I don't know for sure what the dev intended with the story but from the description and all, it doesn't say clearly what type of family it is. But by the looks of the characters they seems related at least to me. And about the patches I thought they are from the dev and if not why are they allowing the fans to make patches and upload in the front page which could break the game and change the story what the dev intended?
On the contrary for me, the incest patch broke the game, tried it and didn't like it. In the end it all depends on anyone's taste. The point is if someone doesn't like incest theme game, they should just play with the default setup instead of questioning why does the game have to be incest.
The incest patch was post by King of Lust at the begining since he switched from rpgm to ren´py :)
My bad, i thought it was you who made them.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
My bad, i thought it was you who made them.
at the begining was it the dev.I can´t remember when then but he stopped to update the patch so i create a complete new without touching his script files.btw the funny think is that i fixed there his patch and post it.It is on page 10 :)

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes