mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
What you think is the big even for this update that he teases I hope it’s Tracy and Marcus and we get a good scene with them not just a little tease but I think it’s the Emma event
Yeah, I don't think Tracy/Marcus good scene is coming this time. There will be some suggestive stuff.

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
View attachment 1781203
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Something wanted to give you..

I am sharing you some of my custom made images to all of you,
Wanted to give you something as i missed the deadline again.
so enjoy, you should like the images i guess.
God i want the first three ones to happend

wildlslayer69

Jun 21, 2020
how many hours of gameplay so far? and do y'all think its good caught my eye tryna see what else I can play while waiting for other updates

Ellenor

Dec 28, 2020
Ok so i tried both paths and it seems the beta path is more like the true path that it gives a more in depth of what really happened that day?.. and the many scenes(from beta route) happens offscreen in alpha route like (marcus and sophie dogging at night, anal in some deserted room, threesome after beach hangout with emma,sophie, emma gloryhole). the only exception i guess is on the case of sunny which can still be prevented from being fked by marcus.. although im not sure if this is really the case

Reactions: gelu123

Ysmirmyster

Mar 13, 2020
Ok so i tried both paths and it seems the beta path is more like the true path that it gives a more in depth of what really happened that day?.. and the many scenes(from beta route) happens offscreen in alpha route like (marcus and sophie dogging at night, anal in some deserted room, threesome after beach hangout with emma,sophie, emma gloryhole). the only exception i guess is on the case of sunny which can still be prevented from being fked by marcus.. although im not sure if this is really the case
Eh..No, in the alpha route non of the cuck stuff happens not on screen or off screen they're kept separate for a reason, people who play the alpha route get a cuck free experince and people who play the beta route get a feast for cucks, i think there was a middle path a few versions a go, a so called diplomat path, not sure if its still in though, how you came to the conclusion that the cuck stuff happens off screen on the alpha path is beyond me.

Papertigers098

Apr 25, 2020
Okay. So I have a question, I'm on the Alpha path and just came back from the massuse scene when i bumped into Emma and was prompted by a scene that she basically told me that she was fucked by marcus and i did things wrong at the party when i wasn't even there

So now my question is

1) what choices do i have to make to get into the party (still keeps me on the Alpha Route)

2) if i do get in (Pending possiblity) how do i stop marcus and get her to go home with me instead

3) why was i even prompted the scene with emma at the cafe when i wasnt at the party in the first place.

Thanks in advace if theres anyone that can answer

Reactions: hosoxo

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Okay. So I have a question, I'm on the Alpha path and just came back from the massuse scene when i bumped into Emma and was prompted by a scene that she basically told me that she was fucked by marcus and i did things wrong at the party when i wasn't even there

So now my question is

1) what choices do i have to make to get into the party (still keeps me on the Alpha Route)

2) if i do get in (Pending possiblity) how do i stop marcus and get her to go home with me instead

3) why was i even prompted the scene with emma at the cafe when i wasnt at the party in the first place.

Thanks in advace if theres anyone that can answer
Don't get a massage and go meet with Maude, there's an old and unfixed coding error on the masseuse scene that puts you in the beta route.

Mar 21, 2019
Author very long make version 0.8((((( :oops::confused:
I very want play new version)))) marcus need fucking emma home after how ride with player and James!

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes