• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This was definitely longer than 5 or 10 minutes. Playing the alpha path we got a "new girl" scene that might get (finally!) somewhere next update. Also, the path seems to have started Triss and a teacher now. I have yet to check if the points issue with Emma and Sophie has been fixed.

Now for the usual question (and yes, I did not use the search function because I've read every post and it has not been asked yet): Has anybody found out the passes for the gallery, and Sofie's extra scenes 3 and 4? Much obliged.

Reactions: D Dog

Fuckito

May 17, 2022
This was definitely longer than 5 or 10 minutes. Playing the alpha path we got a "new girl" scene that might get (finally!) somewhere next update. Also, the path seems to have started Triss and a teacher now. I have yet to check if the points issue with Emma and Sophie has been fixed.

Now for the usual question (and yes, I did not use the search function because I've read every post and it has not been asked yet): Has anybody found out the passes for the gallery, and Sofie's extra scenes 3 and 4? Much obliged.
Sorry for my bad english. Did you mean these?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sixth sense: 646769
Gallery: 191317
Sophia: 464349

Did you enter these codes? I entered them and it opened.
Thanks for providing them. I am pretty sure a lot of people will keep asking for them. No, I did not have them, so I could not enter them, but they all worked.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
The black gradient that the text background uses is annoying, it is too dark, it covers a lot on the screen and there are no options to regulate it. Does anyone know which file you can edit that?

uranos

Jan 4, 2020

Culture shock chapter 2v0.8

Uploading was finished early so posting it 1 hour early as well.
Pc version : Mega link , Google drive
Mac version: Mega link
A game breaking bugfix (encounter if you leave with sunny in day29)
link
extract and copy paste the file in the game folder
Thank you for the continued support

Changelog for 0.8 is

600+ renders
34 animations (some are 60 fps)
day 29 emma event completed
day 30 full
No it’s not that is mega glitching says I have no space then it starts to randomly download again then says I have no more space again then starts downloading again and I have nothing download on there so idk what’s happening
I had the same problem. I had to download the game to smartphone and transfer by usb to pc.

Fuckito

May 17, 2022
Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes