May 12, 2022
Constant changes in writers/coders really show. Good example: newest beta path Emma scene. It doesn't matter if you are dating her or not, or if you fucked her and accepted to be her cuck/voyer during that party or not (finally got that scene, really have no idea how, this game is a nightmare to walkthrough btw). It plays exactly the same, Marcus plays with her in James room under blanket during movie watch and then fucks her in her room.

Nothing changes, not even a slightest variation in dialogue or cg, it's like MC doesn't even exist. She could glance at him to make sure he watches, but no - doesn't happen. It's really hard to tell if her and Phillip are in a relationship or not, because one time she behaves like it and other time there is nothing. It's a clusterfuck.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Is it just me that in Tracy's scene in alpha route, the only choice that I get is "don't risk it"? I try to check it in the gallery and it is the same in the game.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Just a little more ... Why Dev doesn't add sex scene Tracy and Marcus this update ... I can't wait 3-6 months more .. next update Pray I think it will happen Continued scene Marcu Tracy ..NTR Route

Reactions: KrLosZ

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Constant changes in writers/coders really show. Good example: newest beta path Emma scene. It doesn't matter if you are dating her or not, or if you fucked her and accepted to be her cuck/voyer during that party or not (finally got that scene, really have no idea how, this game is a nightmare to walkthrough btw). It plays exactly the same, Marcus plays with her in James room under blanket during movie watch and then fucks her in her room.

Nothing changes, not even a slightest variation in dialogue or cg, it's like MC doesn't even exist. She could glance at him to make sure he watches, but no - doesn't happen. It's really hard to tell if her and Phillip are in a relationship or not, because one time she behaves like it and other time there is nothing. It's a clusterfuck.

Its a bug, alternative images for alpha path exist in Image folder, it just does not fire correctly.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Tell me you people are jokin with no Sunny! hotass sis was only good thing in this omg 4 years I am in actual literal shock seeing this!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Seems I was lucky then. Got the alpha version of the fondling scene under the blanket (no sixth sense there) and afterwards the regular sex scene in her room.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Check your Emma dating stats. If you are on pure dating route with Emma then you trigger scenes with her or if you in cuckold Emma dating route than trigger scenes with Marcus
Just wanted to say thank you for the update. It looks like after after all the bitching and complaining that the update was delayed, the update is released, and then there's just more bitching and complaining and nobody has bothered to thank you for it. Culture Shock is one of my favorite adult games and I always enjoy a new update. I'm sorry that you get dragged on here so much. Some of us really appreciate you and the work that you do. Our gratitude may get drowned out by all the complainers but we are here and we are always happy for new updates. Keep up the good work and we hope to continue enjoying Culture Shock in the months and hopefully years to come. Thanks again.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So this update is it foccused on the alpha path or the ntr path lol

Caus if its only ntr path updated i wont need to trouble myself to download this update

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Check your Emma dating stats. If you are on pure dating route with Emma then you trigger scenes with her or if you in cuckold Emma dating route than trigger scenes with Marcus
I have pure alpha play through and it still triggers Marcus*Emma scene. The scene should be tied to the points you have with Emma imo.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes