woomicky

May 16, 2022
Any chance of an updated android ver? The one i have (2.06) crashes near the end, there are a couple of important events that i have to skip trough...emma is so perfect good lord wish she weren't such a slut.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Check your Emma dating stats. If you are on pure dating route with Emma then you trigger scenes with her or if you in cuckold Emma dating route than trigger scenes with Marcus
Yeah that happened to me, i had to restart the game from the beginning to go that route and watch her scenes, i'm not complaining it's still a very hot game

Jun 1, 2017
So this update is it foccused on the alpha path or the ntr path lol

Caus if its only ntr path updated i wont need to trouble myself to download this update
Maybe you shouldnt to worry about this game, go check another. probably you found another with no worry about alfa and beta. [or N**R]

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I also restarted the game to see how the scene would play out with Emma at their house. I am pure alpha. Not once did Marcus get with Emma, or any other female. Anything I picked it was either +confidence or +like to Emma. At the party I had the threesome with Emma and Sophie.

My current stats are 131 confidence, and with Emma it's 8 likes but it says we're not dating... I'm not sure how that is?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Dev should probably make it harder to get the Marcus/Emma NTR scene in this update. I also got it in an otherwise Alpha playthrough.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Anyone having a problem at the end of day 29? I keep getting this error, usually I just click 'Ignore' and move on but it doesn't give me that option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
Yeahh i think im done with this game for good.
This update took me 18 minutes and by the time it took to make 6 months i already forgot whats going on.
I was on alpha route then it switches to beta and i have no clue whats going on.
Didnt even see Emma scene at all with neither Marcus or MC, it was a waste of time to be honest

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I dont get why every 1 want some Tracy Content her model is not even hot.
Yes it is. She's an actual milf instead of just being the model of like a 30 year old who gets slapped with two 18 year old kids anyway.
All of the really hot stuff in the game is about her a hot, but fairly realistic looking mother, getting into filthier and filthier stuff no matter which route it's on.
The other girls are all good but you can get those sorts of characters and models in any game.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Maybe you shouldnt to worry about this game, go check another. probably you found another with no worry about alfa and beta. [or N**R]
You gonna say the same thing to them? I bet you won't...

Couse alpha scenes bad(((( and he not marcus! Marcus best fucking Maudi and all white girls! Main Player Need forever be virgin and masturbate!!!!!! this is cool!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Why is NTR scene with Emma forced? It seems like an odd thing to do when you are on the alpha route and picked every choice possible with her. I know I can avoid it by not going there, but it seems strange that it's forced no matter what I do.
Is the only way to avoid it not going there, because it WT says it will happen if you don't date her, but she said no to dating, lies to MC's face and fucks marcus.
You can't even pick the other option because it results in a script error....
I have a save on the beta route too so I'm not mad about the scene, just that it's forced, when you are clearly not on that route.
I know there is an alternative where it's the MC that fucks Emma, so I think there are some issues with dating Emma.
The diologue says you are dating her but the trigger for girlfriend is not getting triggered.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes