WeBsTeR!!!69

Jul 31, 2021
Same for me, getting Emma alpha without trouble, I am surprised so many players get Emma beta, even with a bit different Emma points. But I can attest to the strange talk with Tracy when it seems they are outside sunning themselves, when actually the MC and Tracy are in the living room.
Did you played the entire game without the walkthrough or with Walkthrough till v0.7

WeBsTeR!!!69

Jul 31, 2021
Played game with latest WT mod(0.7) still got beta scene when played recently . Have 8 Emma points 111 confidence but says Emma :dating-NONE

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
The accents of the people in the coffee shop background surprised me.
Then right after that the last name of the MC and his family is dropped.
I guess stick with what you know. But maybe run a noise filter over that background audio, there's a horror-movie-esque quality to the intensifying sizzle. Hey, at least you picked the one day in the year it wasn't raining.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Did you played the entire game without the walkthrough or with Walkthrough till v0.7
I play Culture Shock just with the written walkthrough, not the mod and I do not follow it slavishly, but make "own" decisions from time to time, when I think they fit better.
Can have interesting side effects. For instance, I am on Tracy alpha route in one playthrough, but have e.g. a talk at home with Tracy in her beta clothing but it is definitely the alpha event text and route.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/DayCode/day29.rpyc", line 681, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Culture Shock Chapter2v0.8
Sat May 21 14:15:12 2022

TNX :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
anyone who's on the Alpha Emma dating route got a save for that? People just keep whining or saying their shits fine, provide a save file if it's fine then. So people can take a look and see what's different.
I'm pretty sure it's a bug with old saves. There is something iffy going on, old saves do that sometimes.

Reactions: WeBsTeR!!!69

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Here is my alpha save just at the choice for going too emma with marcus and james, from here the alpha route works for me.

WeBsTeR!!!69

Jul 31, 2021
is there any possible way to be purely on emma dating path cause even the WT is showing that she is not dating the MC even getting all emma points as well as confidence points

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Man, this game has the most shortly content update and the most slowly update frequency
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: To quote Bachmann Turner Overdrive: B-b-b-baby, you ain´t seen nothing yet! Go over to "Female Agent" to see completely inept game design. I do not know how many revisions the dev has to date, but considering what basics the Dev announces as "breakthroughs" means he is either fully inept as a designer or he is milking like a champ.
And the current champ in this is "A Wife and Mother", a game with (and that is the truth) an ETA Finish somewhere in the middle of the century(!)! The Dev of AWAM makes even snails mad for blocking their passage.;)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes