Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i really do hope this game goes forward now with both routes so everyone is happy :)

Reactions: D Dog

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
1653176865756.png guys i need help?? in what event this "dating : none" change into "dating : mc"?
i'm doing alpha walkthrough it is not changed

exsomon

May 11, 2020
if u like harem, NTL games have wey better animations, gameplay (very good adventure games even without explicit content - with good puzzle minigames) and updates monthly
if you like hot models anna's exciting affection is very hot.
this game has one selling point mom- sis ntr, NTRMAN games especially mothers lesson and seasons of loss covers this up since they do not immediately show anything, mc is cluless and then same events are shown from mothers perspective.
This game tried to the same with mc viewpoint and events being told angle and that is its selling point.
tracy beta scenes are all told by someone and played in mc imaginations may not even be true (expect for the first tracy scene with evidence pouring out of her pussy)

woomicky

May 16, 2022
Is there any game in this style, but more developed in the relationships you can pursue with the girls? More of a dating/girlfriend thing? Something that doesn't jump so quickly into sex and the girls don't turn into a Sarah Vandella type slut instantly?

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Alpha path, page nine, slot five. It's right at the start of the Work in Progress scene from last chapter. Choose to go with them, do not go home.
So, we don't get to go home with Sunny and end the day then wake up?
Cause my route ends there.
Does that mean I have to go with guys even if I don't want to?

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pleased to see this updated, and the new scene with Emma was great, but man what is the deal with some of the dialogue? It's like someone wrote it in a rush. Particularly where Triss talks to him at school... all lower case, zero punctuation. Is there a new writer or something?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

szczena611

Oct 11, 2018
View attachment 1823940 guys i need help?? in what event this "dating : none" change into "dating : mc"?
i'm doing alpha walkthrough it is not changed
Sorry in advance for my English :p
For the alpha route, most girls get this variable automatically with the exception of Tracy and Emma.
On day 26 Developer asks in game for variables for girls and then you can choose routes for them, except Emma.
Emma does not have this parameter changed in this update dev did not do this in the game code and on day 29 you will always get a beta route with her, even though she is written for alpha and rendered.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.05.2022 (Chapter2v0.8)
Hi the66,

Is this unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.8 with Bugfix?
Because I saw u updated on 20.05.2022, but the v0.8 Bugfix updated on 21/05/2022
I wish to play on my Android phone, just wonder is this android port with Bugfix or not?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi the66,

Is this unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.8 with Bugfix?
Because I saw u updated on 20.05.2022, but the v0.8 Bugfix updated on 21/05/2022
I wish to play on my Android phone, just wonder is this android port with Bugfix or not?
the initial leak already contained the bugfix and is therefore of course part of my port.

Reactions: onodamakoto

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
I guess there's a bug on Android port even though I was on the non -ntr route Emma chose Marcus instead of mc in her house

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes