RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, this game has gone from "semi-passable NTR game" to Dumpster Fire.

King of Lust Who ever your new artist is forgot Maude's tattoos and every single bit of that sex scene looked cartoonish and bad. The writing is just piss at this point. Let's not even go into the Tracy scene at the end that was somehow a "sun tanning" scene in the living room set. She even says the line "I think I got enough sun". Like what the fuck? Does the left hand (artist) not know what the right hand (writer) is making the scene to be? And Vice Versa? It's like they were both told to do their parts with a vague explanation and then the two sides were mashed together.

I have to say it, just abandon this. Make something new. This game is such a wash at this point you need to just escape from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayonesa

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ok, this game has gone from "semi-passable NTR game" to Dumpster Fire.

King of Lust Who ever your new artist is forgot Maude's tattoos and every single bit of that sex scene looked cartoonish and bad. The writing is just piss at this point. Let's not even go into the Tracy scene at the end that was somehow a "sun tanning" scene in the living room set. She even says the line "I think I got enough sun". Like what the fuck? Does the left hand (artist) not know what the right hand (writer) is making the scene to be? And Vice Versa? It's like they were both told to do their parts with a vague explanation and then the two sides were mashed together.

I have to say it, just abandon this. Make something new. This game is such a wash at this point you need to just escape from it.
Because I Love Her thread "Is this game abandoned? PLZ no :cry:"

Culture Shock thread "ABANDON THIS GAME!!! :mad::mad::mad:"

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game is really good and has different scenes and paths depending on choices. If u play the new update with only one path u will may assume the update is short but there are longer paths and shorter paths set up parallel and if u try out all of them u will notice that there was really a lot of work done in the latest update.
The new update is quiet good and the animated scenes are very good made. But there are some mistakes as maybe already mentioned by some guys here.
1. Maudes tatoos are vanished in later update scenes
2. I tried many things regarding the forced Marcus/Emma scene about many people are complaining and i managed it accidently in oe playthrough to avoid it but i dont know exactly how...but later on with a 100% Alpha Playthrough somehow the Emma dating me status vanished and i got the Beta Marcus/Emma scene.
Obviousley this is a very annoying bug for Emma fans.

But anyway beside this two issues this update is quite enjoyable even more if u dont stick to one path ony but like experimenting and trying out different playthroughs with different choices.

Reactions: Doctorshemp

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The game is really good and has different scenes and paths depending on choices. If u play the new update with only one path u will may assume the update is short but there are longer paths and shorter paths set up parallel and if u try out all of them u will notice that there was really a lot of work done in the latest update.
The new update is quiet good and the animated scenes are very good made. But there are some mistakes as maybe already mentioned by some guys here.
1. Maudes tatoos are vanished in later update scenes
2. I tried many things regarding the forced Marcus/Emma scene about many people are complaining and i managed it accidently in oe playthrough to avoid it but i dont know exactly how...but later on with a 100% Alpha Playthrough somehow the Emma dating me status vanished and i got the Beta Marcus/Emma scene.
Obviousley this is a very annoying bug for Emma fans.

But anyway beside this two issues this update is quite enjoyable even more if u dont stick to one path ony but like experimenting and trying out different playthroughs with different choices.
Yeah, it is just a bug, but it happens to be the most inconveniently bad bug I think. If the NTR fans got a bug where they got the Alpha scene instead they would probably not assume ill intent from the dev. They would probably just shrug it off as a bug and wait for the bug fix. The Alpha fans are built different, though. There is going to be a lot more squeak from the squeaky wheels on this one LOL.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I guess there's a bug on Android port even though I was on the non -ntr route Emma chose Marcus instead of mc in her house
you're not dating Emma? beta scene. (the problem is, EmmaDating is never set to "MC" :HideThePain: )
and even if so, a choice on day 26 may result in the beta scene.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Popular games make money because there are many donors.
So it never ends.
It's the truth I learned at F95ZONE.
Culture Shock is also a popular game.

* There are some games that don't, but it's not amateur work. It is the work of a group that is almost like a company.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
It took the devs four years for Culture Shock to have hands and legs and be able to stand on it's own.
The Tracy "suning" scene was indeed bogus.
What i don't like is the whole confidence system. It doesn't make sense. I want to score points with Emma and then get the Marcus, Sophie,Emma threesome. I'm on the NTR path. I don't understand what is the need in "choices", when there are clearly two paths. It's such a pain in the ass to keep replaying the game and look for different "confidence" configuarations, so that Emma and Liza scenes work...
What are the consequences of poping our cherry in the Emma/Marcus basement scene? Im guessing none...
The same goes for the Mom TV/Isabella path...Earlier it was possible to go to Isabella and then continue onwards. Now why cant we do these two scenes together?
You are literally shooting yourself in the foot by li

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
What i don't like is the whole confidence system. It doesn't make sense. I want to score points with Emma and then get the Marcus, Sophie,Emma threesome. I'm on the NTR path. I don't understand what is the need in "choices", when there are clearly two paths. It's such a pain in the ass to keep replaying the game and look for different "confidence" configuarations, so that Emma and Liza scenes work...
What are the consequences of poping our cherry in the Emma/Marcus basement scene? Im guessing none...
The same goes for the Mom TV/Isabella path...Earlier it was possible to go to Isabella and then continue onwards. Now why cant we do these two scenes together?
You are literally shooting yourself in the foot by li
I do kind of agree with this. It's overcomplicated. This is part of the issue with making a game that's not streamlined toward a particular focus; it takes forever and things wind up inconsistent or too shallow. It probably would've been better with just a simple choice at the start; alpha or beta, and adjust the choices the players gets accordingly. That might also solve the problem with MC's dick constantly changing size throughout the scenes, I swear it almost doubles / halves at certain times based on whether it's a cuck scene (small) or not (sometimes huge).

Personally, the thing I liked most in this game was the dates with Emma and the NTR scenes with her. If dev wanted to make a game focused solely on something like that, I'd be so down. But then you probably have people playing the alpha route who think the total opposite, so the other question here is who does the dev want to appeal to? It's hard to please everyone.

For what it's worth, it's super easy to hack the confidence value to see different scenes. Just hit shift + O to open the console, then type: mc_confidence = # with # being number you want.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah, it is just a bug, but it happens to be the most inconveniently bad bug I think. If the NTR fans got a bug where they got the Alpha scene instead they would probably not assume ill intent from the dev. They would probably just shrug it off as a bug and wait for the bug fix. The Alpha fans are built different, though. There is going to be a lot more squeak from the squeaky wheels on this one LOL.
yes...for sure...i also forgott to mention the scene in the living room with Tracy at the end where the dialog between MC and her is obviousley meant to be on a beach scenerie instead in the living room...;-)
I dont know the dev enough if he is up to fix such bugs with a quick update next days or leave it until next version release like it is.

Reactions: NewTricks

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I do kind of agree with this. It's overcomplicated. This is part of the issue with making a game that's not streamlined toward a particular focus; it takes forever and things wind up inconsistent or too shallow. It probably would've been better with just a simple choice at the start; alpha or beta, and adjust the choices the players gets accordingly. That might also solve the problem with MC's dick constantly changing size throughout the scenes, I swear it almost doubles / halves at certain times based on whether it's a cuck scene (small) or not (sometimes huge).

Personally, the thing I liked most in this game was the dates with Emma and the NTR scenes with her. If dev wanted to make a game focused solely on something like that, I'd be so down. But then you probably have people playing the alpha route who think the total opposite, so the other question here is who does the dev want to appeal to? It's hard to please everyone.

For what it's worth, it's super easy to hack the confidence value to see different scenes. Just hit shift + O to open the console, then type: mc_confidence = # with # being number you want.
I think to get the MC-Emma scene instead of Marcus-Emma is caused by a failure in programming or bug somehow.
i got Mc-Emma in the first playtrough with average confidence level left Sunny and Maude to Marcus and was dating Emma and hit on Tracy too...but at second playthrough suddenly i lost the dating Emma status somwhere before even i went full on Alpha male...i think there is a little dialogue i have overseen which causes that because obviousleyy it is not related to the confidence level as i checked..so you get then the Emma Marcus scene even u dated her before...

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The game has a bug. Nope I won't be posting the script error. I will say what it had to do with.
It's around day 30 or whatever when you can go to James' I had 150 confidence or so and most the girls likes up. It turned out the NTR there was unavoidable. Given that doesn't fit my nature to sit on the end of a bed and ignore shit like that in RL I figured double back and avoid it all together and just not go. I tried that and the game error-ed out when I decided to say it was getting late already.

At that point I simply deleted the game. I don't mind NTR when that's the purpose. However, when I am playing a route and it shouldn't happen I don't want to see. When I come back and choose to play the NTR route that's a different story.

Seriously, at what point is the ALPHA supposedly just going to sit the fuck there and ignore that. Shit. I'd jerked the covers off and thrown Marcus ass out the window then told the bitch we are done and walked out. To be clear I pulled a guy through the front windshield of a car in RL for messing with the girl I was with.

The problem is the author lost track of everything at some point I guess because he actually had to have point and ask who the the MC was and wasn't dating. It appears that didn't help or last to long either.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game has a bug. Nope I won't be posting the script error. I will say what it had to do with.
It's around day 30 or whatever when you can go to James' I had 150 confidence or so and most the girls likes up. It turned out the NTR there was unavoidable. Given that doesn't fit my nature to sit on the end of a bed and ignore shit like that in RL I figured double back and avoid it all together and just not go. I tried that and the game error-ed out when I decided to say it was getting late already.

At that point I simply deleted the game. I don't mind NTR when that's the purpose. However, when I am playing a route and it shouldn't happen I don't want to see. When I come back and choose to play the NTR route that's a different story.

Seriously, at what point is the ALPHA supposedly just going to sit the fuck there and ignore that. Shit. I'd jerked the covers off and thrown Marcus ass out the window then told the bitch we are done and walked out. To be clear I pulled a guy through the front windshield of a car in RL for messing with the girl I was with.

The problem is the author lost track of everything at some point I guess because he actually had to have point and ask who the the MC was and wasn't dating. It appears that didn't help or last to long either.
Thats definitley a bug because if u check in ur relationship status in the section of old version of the game u will have Emma on Dating you. In the next updated sectiom u will getr asked which girl is dating who but Emma is missing suddenly to select so she stays on None.
Somwhow i tricked it in one walkthrough to get her on Dating Me but in second walkthrough the game jhust didnt recognized it in the update section anymore..may the dev will fix this or a talented modder...

exsomon

May 11, 2020
how can i see 69 scene from the gallery , there is only do not risk it function
i am in beta route

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes