WeBsTeR!!!69

Jul 31, 2021
Allright i just did a quick playthrough from the start, there is definately something that was messed up with this update, if you do a restart then it is not possible too get on emma dating path playing alpha route. The alpha save i posted earlier works though.
yeah everybody facing the same issue even after restarting you just cant be on emma dating path (alpha) even after getting all her points but your save works perfectly fine. Only if there was an option to change name in the menu ;)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Dear Dev : In the unlikely event you see this I suggest you change the code system so the game remembers the fact that you entered the code(s). I realize the game is NTR-centric, but those of us that aren't cuck bitches that enjoy being miserable can get mighty fucking annoyed at having to re-enter that shit every single time.

Also : This has probably already been mentioned, but Maude's hideous tit tattoo disappears on Day 29 or whatever. And the renders seem to get weirdly low(er) quality for that day too.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
anyone who's on the Alpha Emma dating route got a save for that? People just keep whining or saying their shits fine, provide a save file if it's fine then. So people can take a look and see what's different.
I'm pretty sure it's a bug with old saves. There is something iffy going on, old saves do that sometimes.
Alpha path, page nine, slot five. It's right at the start of the Work in Progress scene from last chapter. Choose to go with them, do not go home.

Matt_88

Jul 24, 2020
Keep getting this error.
Started a new game still and still it happens

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/DayCode/day29.rpyc", line 681, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Culture Shock Chapter2v0.8
Sat May 21 19:54:59 2022

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Keep getting this error.
Started a new game still and still it happens

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/DayCode/day29.rpyc", line 681, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Culture Shock Chapter2v0.8
Sat May 21 19:54:59 2022
For you, and anyone else having this problem, grab the V0.8 bugfix in the OP (it's in the "Others" section)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
just short of 4 years old with around £1500 in a month and here we are,this could of should of been a classic,loved the models loved the storyline only thing missing for me was dev-pity:cry:

May 12, 2022
I wish the game heavily concentrated on Tracy, Sunny, Emma, Karla, Sophie, Maude and Liza. There is no need for new female characters, especially when there is also like a one or two teachers that could be explored as well. Putting in more and more females dilutes the experience and takes the focus out of those that players care about.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
just ave to say not as bad as a wife and and a mother,way more money for them just goes to show how stupid people are:);)

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes