Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Thats definitley a bug because if u check in ur relationship status in the section of old version of the game u will have Emma on Dating you. In the next updated sectiom u will getr asked which girl is dating who but Emma is missing suddenly to select so she stays on None.
Somwhow i tricked it in one walkthrough to get her on Dating Me but in second walkthrough the game jhust didnt recognized it in the update section anymore..may the dev will fix this or a talented modder...
Since it seemed a bunch of people were bothered by this, I decompiled the game files and looked at the game variables.
If you do shift + O to open the game console, then type this:
EmmaDating = "MC"
it will set Emma to be dating you again. Whether that will actually fix the scene or not, idk.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Since it seemed a bunch of people were bothered by this, I decompiled the game files and looked at the game variables.
EmmaDating = "MC"
it will set Emma to be dating you again. Whether that will actually fix the scene or not, idk.
Yes i also did this. I used the universal rpy mod to do that. Then u get for sure the right scene.
Somehow in the pure new game the EmmaDating=MC gets lost and in the questionaire who is dating who between the old game section to the new updated section u get the options to choose for Tracy,Sunny,Maude and the teacher but Emma is missing and get turned to None.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
EmmaDating = "MC"
Yes i also did this. I used the universal rpy mod to do that. Then u get for sure the right scene.
Somehow in the pure new game the EmmaDating=MC gets lost and in the questionaire who is dating who between the old game section to the new updated section u get the options to choose for Tracy,Sunny,Maude and the teacher but Emma is missing and get turned to None.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
4:01 AM
Bugfix posted

Many of people complained that they are having incorrect event in Emma event, some beta route players are having alpha scene with Emma in the new update and some alpha route are having beta scene with Emma.
I think this happened because of day26 coding, so for now for we have added a choice to separate pure Emma route with cuckold route. you will get a choice at the beginning of the Emma event, this choice will correct Emma dating stats and you won't have incorrect events.
I deeply apologize this was a big bug i should have been more careful, next time you guys won't encounter wrong events i promise. For next update we will make switch type thing in the dating stats were players can switch on or off the dating female characters anytime and can play any events they wants.
Bug fix:

(extract the file and copy the game folder and paste that in culture shock 0.8 folder)
People having incorrect events play from before the Emma event happens or else it won't fix the problem .
Our writer throw is going from mental health issues from few month since his father passed away so he will take few months off from writing. meanwhile for the next update i am hiring a new writer to work on the 0.9 and of course we have Burt as well so no worry there.
just wanted to inform you about this

Thanks and a lot you people have gave quite a lot support this update and sorry if you were not satisfied by the game, i promise to improve the next update

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Bugfix posted

Many of people complained that they are having incorrect event in Emma event, some beta route players are having alpha scene with Emma in the new update and some alpha route are having beta scene with Emma.
I think this happened because of day26 coding, so for now for we have added a choice to separate pure Emma route with cuckold route. you will get a choice at the beginning of the Emma event, this choice will correct Emma dating stats and you won't have incorrect events.
I deeply apologize this was a big bug i should have been more careful, next time you guys won't encounter wrong events i promise. For next update we will make switch type thing in the dating stats were players can switch on or off the dating female characters anytime and can play any events they wants.
Bug fix:
https://mega.nz/file/J1VFDJJI#i0lNdMvJK6EfXosJSVD8Ju_tUy49db6q-UHWk1_mO4E
(extract the file and copy the game folder and paste that in culture shock 0.8 folder)
People having incorrect events play from before the Emma event happens or else it won't fix the problem .
Our writer throw is going from mental health issues from few month since his father passed away so he will take few months off from writing. meanwhile for the next update i am hiring a new writer to work on the 0.9 and of course we have Burt as well so no worry there.

Thanks and a lot you people have gave quite a lot support this update and sorry if you were not satisfied by the game, i promise to improve the next update
FYI, that is the same bugfix you posted here, so it won't fix the "Emma" problems as EmmaDating is still not set anywhere.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Bugfix posted

Bug fix:
https://mega.nz/file/J1VFDJJI#i0lNdMvJK6EfXosJSVD8Ju_tUy49db6q-UHWk1_mO4E

Does that also fix the Tracy error where if your alpha it changes you to beta in front of the model shop when Marcus tells her he will train her & first she tells him no mc will train her, then the scene replays with her in a mini dress and she accepts Marcus offer?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
FYI, that is the same bugfix you posted here, so it won't fix the "Emma" problems as EmmaDating is still not set anywhere.
I can also confirm the same thing. I tried it on a few saves since I was also testing to find out if "Emma dating" is set to on, then turns off anywhere, and it looks like's never set. I even started a new game, full alpha and "Emma dating" is never set to on.

I actually played an old save on the beta route starting from the beach scene, and I have -80 confidence, but I'm dating Emma. This is by day 22. If I play all the way through to the party where Emma has the threesome with Marcus, and they fuck again at the party I have about -130 confidence. I can start choosing every choice that boosts confidence at that point and anything that is +Emma and I will get the Alpha route scene for the movie.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I can also confirm the same thing. I tried it on a few saves since I was also testing to find out if "Emma dating" is set to on, then turns off anywhere, and it looks like's never set. I even started a new game, full alpha and "Emma dating" is never set to on.

I actually played an old save on the beta route starting from the beach scene, and I have -80 confidence, but I'm dating Emma. This is by day 22. If I play all the way through to the party where Emma has the threesome with Marcus, and they fuck again at the party I have about -130 confidence. I can start choosing every choice that boosts confidence at that point and anything that is +Emma and I will get the Alpha route scene for the movie.
As long this bug is not fixed u can only use the universal rpy mod (available to download) or console in game to switch EmmaDating=MC. Then u ll get the real scene bdtween Emma and MC at the Meeting with James. And also next few scenes are not corrupted and fit to the vhosen path.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Anyone else having crashing issues? I get to the point where he is lying in bed after walking his sister home and then it just crashes. Maybe I should redownload the game. No IC patch, no WT mod, just game...crash

1653334961736.png

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
Can someone post/re-upload the Incest Patch for the latest version of the game. The link for the IC patch on the op doesn't work. Thanks in advance

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes