Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The cuck scene with emma is a bug? I'm on the alpha route is this supposed to happen?
No its a bug and should not happen if Emma and MC are on Dating status. Unfortunatley the Dating status gets lost somwhere when game seitches to uodated xcongent when u get the questionare who is dating who. There u dont get the question who is Emma dating so she stays on none and so Marcus can deal with her at the movie event. U can just modifie this sgatus with universal rpy mod or in console. EmmaDating=MC.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Edit 03.01.2022: I have been thinking about this for the last 2 weeks and i come to the conclusion that i will abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again
Ok, so this post is confusing. you say you abandoned the compatible mod, but then say the mod will work as long as dev doesn't change code. So, has he changed the code or does the compatible mod still work? If it no longer works, then you need to remove it. Why not just make a mod that has the incest in the walkthrough already and save all the hassle with compatibility?

This is why moders need to get together and make ONE mod for games. If two moders are making things it gets confusing and wacky (like this compatibility mod), then they need to just get together and make one mod. Problem solved.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ok, so this post is confusing. you say you abandoned the compatible mod, but then say the mod will work as long as dev doesn't change code. So, has he changed the code or does the compatible mod still work? If it no longer works, then you need to remove it. Why not just make a mod that has the incest in the walkthrough already and save all the hassle with compatibility?

This is why moders need to get together and make ONE mod for games. If two moders are making things it gets confusing and wacky (like this compatibility mod), then they need to just get together and make one mod. Problem solved.
I will delete that if i know that the code from the days is changed again.I didn´t had the time to check it so that is the reason why i didn´t delete that.And about together with the wt mod.I made it 2 times to work together (It is only to change a few label names and jump command to that to change) but for me it looks like that the modder don´t have interest to work together.The compatible mod is actualy his mod but i only change the label names there.The incest text is in my mod with the new label names.So if he only changed in his mod the names then you didn´t need this compatible mod

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Anyone else having crashing issues? I get to the point where he is lying in bed after walking his sister home and then it just crashes. Maybe I should redownload the game. No IC patch, no WT mod, just game...crash

View attachment 1827043
I am having the same problem, as are others. I have the bugfix version as well. Reading through the thread, no one seems to be replying with any solution. There is posts about editing a dating on day 26, but nothing about this error on day29.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/DayCode/day29.rpyc", line 681, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Culture Shock Chapter2v0.8
Thu May 26 05:02:08 2022

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I haven't made much progress, but it looks like the game may be fine. The only route that interests me and I'm going to follow is the "alpha" and to be sure I have the mod installed. I hope we can eventually get Marcus and Sophie to "break up" (and that at some point, sooner rather than later, we can stop them from having sex before that happens would be the best)

Reactions: Rannug

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Since u mention Sophie, currwntly MC can not have any sex with her just BJ and HJ in any scenes right? Just in case i missed something.

Karkour

Apr 13, 2021
Guys I played on android and want to play the new version on windows how to do it ?

I tried getting the save files from the android data folder and put it on the windows game folders the saves is showing but when I chose one it gives me an renpy error

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Guys I played on android and want to play the new version on windows how to do it ?

I tried getting the save files from the android data folder and put it on the windows game folders the saves is showing but when I chose one it gives me an renpy error
The save files should be interchangeable unless you were using mods when you're playing on android and not on PC.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

The save files should be interchangeable unless you were using mods when you're playing on android and not on PC.
theoretically yes, but if he uses my android version he has to copy the attached file to the game folder of his pc version.
now save files of my port are also usable.

Karkour

Apr 13, 2021
theoretically yes, but if he uses my android version he has to copy the attached file to the game folder of his pc version.
now save files of my port are also usable.
Thank you so much
Where do I find the missing folders on my phone and where do I put them in the pc folders ?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you so much
Where do I find the missing folders on my phone and where do I put them in the pc folders ?
:WaitWhat: how would i know where you lost your folders?

but if you're talking about the no longer accessible folders in Android 11 and above, either use a file manager that still supports access or use the persistent file location in RenPy/org.cultureshock.the66.
copy the save files to your pc installation into game/saves.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.30 star(s) 83 Votes