Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Are there supposed to be visuals of Marcus and Emma under the sheets? I put in the sixth sense code and it says it’s activated, but I only get the mc looking back at them

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Are there supposed to be visuals of Marcus and Emma under the sheets? I put in the sixth sense code and it says it’s activated, but I only get the mc looking back at them
Go into preference and enable it there after you activated it.

Reactions: Puma1978

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
So my theory now is the mc is gonna help Marcus fuck Tracy obviously he’s most likely gonna get her a more reveling bikini or clothed or even make her model for him and Marcus ir just Marcus or do yoga with him or something around those type of ideas. But he won’t be able to actually make Tracy fuck him she’ll most likely at most see his own is and lust over it or max a handjob but no more since she’ll find it inappropriate or maybe he gets Marcus so close to fucking her but Runs out of idea on how to make it actuallyhappen. That’s where I think Tracy comes in he tells her or she finds out he wants Marcus to fuck her in return she help him if he brings Marcus iver to her house and fucks him infor of him. After she’ll either set it up that Marcus fucks Tracy or gives them the final step on how to make it happen. In the end Tracy fucks him also he fucks her and Liza in a future scene

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
I also think that instead of the mc going with Karen right the swim teacher on the date Marcus would go he fucks her or that’s how the storyline between the two start and he shows the pics and video he filmed to the mc in return for him in trying to help Marcus fuck Tracy

exsomon

May 11, 2020
marcus is a boy toy wanna be for tracy but tracy is no cougar so no fuck for you.
Her modelling career is more interesting in beta path marcus can try and scheme, resort to drugs or any other means and fail but see someone else fucking the price he worked too hard for (probably after her modelling shoots) and can be gently reminded that she sees marcus as a kid no more, whamm double cuck and beta

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
at the Very end when he was laying on his bed how come it stops there i thought there was more on the new Update ? well thy do a new update Again this year ?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
at the Very end when he was laying on his bed how come it stops there i thought there was more on the new Update ? well thy do a new update Again this year ?
There is already a newer update on patreon...the one here is the first release from two weeks ago if i am right..

JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
How do I get Emma and MC Alpha scene in the gallery when they watch movie with Marcus and James. Followed the mod for Alpha route and I always get Marcus and Emma beta scene for that for some reason.

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
How do I get Emma and MC Alpha scene in the gallery when they watch movie with Marcus and James. Followed the mod for Alpha route and I always get Marcus and Emma beta scene for that for some reason.
If I’m correct if you want Emma her route state off at the beach if you fuck her at the beach then you will most likely end having the alpha scene if you only get a handjob you in the beta path

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Okay, so I tried 3 different variations and in all of them she ends up fucking Marcus.
1. If your Confidence is low and Emma Love Points are low she ends up fucking Marcus.
2. If your Confidence is low but Emma Love Points are high she ends up fucking Marcus.
3. If your Confidence is high but Emma Love Points are low she ends up fucking Marcus.

So the only possibility left is High Confidence and high Emma Love Points for the MC to fuck her but for this, you need to get that scene with Marcus, Sophie, Emma and MC at the beach so you get 4-5 extra love points with her.

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes