Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Amen to that! I had a good laugh when Tracy suntanned in the living room(and no, they don´t have skylights in there;)) and found it annoying that the Emma beta scene fires on all paths unless you have an older save (I have 2 that still work correctly)! The persons involved in making "Culture shock" have a serious communication or work share problem, because these mistakes are evadable bugs. Hopefully they get this ironed out.
May someone can ask the dev if he wants to fix the living room sunbath conversation in an later update.
I dont got any feedback yet but it makes the game ridiculous somehow at the end...

Reactions: Turret

exsomon

May 11, 2020
probably sunbathe scene would be at the pool but they skimpt at the rendering part and used indoor background and then forgot about the dialog or tracy is going senile and her mental health is deteriorating

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
Hi Guys, I am huge fan of this game, I followed it since the very start and went through the whole game lots of times.
Anyway, recently I just had a though that I did not play as Beta first, after all the girls dated with others, then start Alpha route.
A little bit like revenge route. And Yes, I am a huge fan of The Tyrant. LoL...
Did anyone play like this before? Share the experience to me please. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
beta had better scenes at the start but now it is one cliffhanger after another
building up for future updates but never fullfilling its promise
It still has better scenes if you look at the images, you don't get to fuck Sunny yet but Marcus has done several times. You only get to lick Sophie's pussy in the threesome with Emma. Marcus gets to fuck them both. Emma gives Marcus head under the blanket and you don't get that till you get in the room. It is almost like the beta path is the preferred path and as I have played pure Alpha missed the better scenes. However as the ntr is contrived I have no desire to play that path.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I don't remember seeing them in the gallery when I unpacked the images, so it maybe they have been removed from the game.
Some are just special renders that King made for higher tiers Patrons or special events. The BJ photo I believe is from a very early build of the game before King changed the models (Sunny specifically).

Reactions: Alannnnn

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Yep, it maybe. I am thinking of an option. A different route that doesn't interfere the beta route. Like another small branch from that route.
The scenario is starting in the Alpha route, you can see that Marcus is jealous in the Alpha route, especially on the Emma scenes. The Sophie scene tells me that at some point she is going to drop Marcus.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
The scenario is starting in the Alpha route, you can see that Marcus is jealous in the Alpha route, especially on the Emma scenes. The Sophie scene tells me that at some point she is going to drop Marcus.
I know that. I was thinking something of a "Loser becoming cool" kinda plot ;). Like an underdog story. That scenario only can happen in the beta route. I mean another side route from the beta route.

Reactions: Chamis512

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I know that. I was thinking something of a "Loser becoming cool" kinda plot ;). Like an underdog story. That scenario only can happen in the beta route. I mean another side route from the beta route.
You can redeem in the beta path to take you to the alpha path I think, as I had a palythrough where I had ignored Emma, didn't go with her and it was the beta coffee talk like you had spied on her and Sophie's threesome with Marcus, which I didn't do as I was spending the day with Tracy and then got pure alpha after that. However as I said the problem with the beta path is it is contrived, NTR in a game like this should be as a punishment for mistreating a girl rather than as a main segway

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
You can redeem in the beta path to take you to the alpha path I think, as I had a palythrough where I had ignored Emma, didn't go with her and it was the beta coffee talk like you had spied on her and Sophie's threesome with Marcus, which I didn't do as I was spending the day with Tracy and then got pure alpha after that. However as I said the problem with the beta path is it is contrived, NTR in a game like this should be as a punishment for mistreating a girl rather than as a main segway
Oh........
Thanks

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
I like this game, but I really wish that the dev would take some time to go back and straighten out the progression system, as the Confidence-based system is...unreliable to say the least.

For instance, you can be rejected by Maude at the store, even see the video Marcus sends, but if you turn around the confidence score then suddenly the game treats it like you've been getting with her all along, and that sort of thing happens frequently. A more recent example is the party where, even if you've had Sunny go for Marcus, if you have a high confidence score then she acts like she's dating you.

Serious continuity issues.

Moving forward, it would definitely be a lot better if the dev moved away from reliance on Confidence, and rather just used decision triggers for events, with Confidence as the baseline-door opener for options, rather than the trigger of events.

That being said though, the age of the present game means that it might be easier for him to just create a new .exe and call it "Part 2" or some name.

Like I said though, I like the game and I hope he quickly finds a replacement writer (hell I'd do it if he's still looking), but it is in need of some fine tuning.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I like this game, but I really wish that the dev would take some time to go back and straighten out the progression system, as the Confidence-based system is...unreliable to say the least.

For instance, you can be rejected by Maude at the store, even see the video Marcus sends, but if you turn around the confidence score then suddenly the game treats it like you've been getting with her all along, and that sort of thing happens frequently. A more recent example is the party where, even if you've had Sunny go for Marcus, if you have a high confidence score then she acts like she's dating you.

Serious continuity issues.

Moving forward, it would definitely be a lot better if the dev moved away from reliance on Confidence, and rather just used decision triggers for events, with Confidence as the baseline-door opener for options, rather than the trigger of events.

That being said though, the age of the present game means that it might be easier for him to just create a new .exe and call it "Part 2" or some name.

Like I said though, I like the game and I hope he quickly finds a replacement writer (hell I'd do it if he's still looking), but it is in need of some fine tuning.

maybe, update the graphics to more modern ones and with more quality, too

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I've been meaning to ask but some scenes appear to be missing from the Gallery. Like the scene where Sunny describes having sex with Marcus at the party. Or did I just miss it?

Chamis512

Nov 29, 2020
This game have one of the best NTR path when MC mistreats girls and they pick others. but what I would like that NTR path will be more of punishment for MC when he hates what happening but it's to late to change anything. and every encounter of girl scenes with other guys make MC angry not horny

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This game have one of the best NTR path when MC mistreats girls and they pick others. but what I would like that NTR path will be more of punishment for MC when he hates what happening but it's to late to change anything. and every encounter of girl scenes with other guys make MC angry not horny
What if his anger makes him to do better. Improve is game. Anyone can improve their game. This game has a very deep story telling. I thought an option like this will be cool to play. For an example.....making Emma come back to Mc. Making her emotionally connect with Mc (It will make the sexual attraction stronger). Making her fall for the mc and after that mc must cheat with other girls. It's like a revenge path. Make sure she knows that too :devilish: and most importantly putting Marcus in his place. For an example fucking one of his ex girlfriend who Marcus still loves.
I don't know how the majority players will feel. No disrespect to them. I am just saying.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
If the mc is actively mistreating the girls why would he even care what they do? Unless he's trying to hook up with Marcus. :LOL:

Reactions: Toweke
3.30 star(s) 83 Votes