Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If I’m correct if you want Emma her route state off at the beach if you fuck her at the beach then you will most likely end having the alpha scene if you only get a handjob you in the beta path
²ühü
Okay, so I tried 3 different variations and in all of them she ends up fucking Marcus.
1. If your Confidence is low and Emma Love Points are low she ends up fucking Marcus.
2. If your Confidence is low but Emma Love Points are high she ends up fucking Marcus.
3. If your Confidence is high but Emma Love Points are low she ends up fucking Marcus.

So the only possibility left is High Confidence and high Emma Love Points for the MC to fuck her but for this, you need to get that scene with Marcus, Sophie, Emma and MC at the beach so you get 4-5 extra love points with her.
That is a bug where from old game section when u enter the new content section the game looses the EmmaDating=MC entry. There is a questionaire where u gt asked who is dating who and unfortunatley the status of Emma is missing there so it stays at EmmaDating=None.
I think u must download the fix to solve that and open a save before day 26 then the questionaire will also ask who is Emma dating.
Or u can use console or universal rpy mod to chsnge the dating stats of Emma.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
²ühü

That is a bug where from old game section when u enter the new content section the game looses the EmmaDating=MC entry. There is a questionaire where u gt asked who is dating who and unfortunatley the status of Emma is missing there so it stays at EmmaDating=None.
I think u must download the fix to solve that and open a save before day 26 then the questionaire will also ask who is Emma dating.
Ah I see, that makes sense. Going to download the fix now and try the routes out.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
²ühü

The "fix" is not working. Emma is still missing.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The "fix" is not working. Emma is still missing.

U must load a game before the dating questionaire starts.
I have here the fix attached which worked for me just replace the day 26 rpy in ur game folder with attached one.
If this also does not work try to start a new game from beginning...if this also does not work u can use the Mod also attached..just unzip then copy the rpa file into the "game" folder....start game and open in game with ALT+M ...then type "dating" in search folder and u get a list of all females who they are dating...at Emma u have to put/write MC then. and then it works.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So currently the new Emma/Marcus scene plays out under two conditions. Either the MC isn't dating Emma, or the MC previously triggered the Emma Cuckold scene at the party. (bugs causing the scene to fire off incorrectly notwithstanding).

I kind of wish they had some slight variations on this scene. Right now the "beta" scene as written only really makes sense as if Emma wasn't dating the MC at all. Based on their interactions at the party, an Emma who is dating the MC but cucked him did it in large part because it seemed like he was into it, and it matched her kink. In that situation, the scene would be better with her showing off to the MC what she's doing, rather than sneaking around.

To avoid having too much extra work, even a small variation like Emma telling the MC to follow her and Marcus after a few minutes would work, or having her see the MC spying on her and making eye contact and smiling. Something along those lines.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
So currently the new Emma/Marcus scene plays out under two conditions. Either the MC isn't dating Emma, or the MC previously triggered the Emma Cuckold scene at the party. (bugs causing the scene to fire off incorrectly notwithstanding).

I kind of wish they had some slight variations on this scene. Right now the "beta" scene as written only really makes sense as if Emma wasn't dating the MC at all. Based on their interactions at the party, an Emma who is dating the MC but cucked him did it in large part because it seemed like he was into it, and it matched her kink. In that situation, the scene would be better with her showing off to the MC what she's doing, rather than sneaking around.

To avoid having too much extra work, even a small variation like Emma telling the MC to follow her and Marcus after a few minutes would work, or having her see the MC spying on her and making eye contact and smiling. Something along those lines.
That's what I suggested! A variation of the two scenes would be a nice addition which would require minimal work.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That's what I suggested! A variation of the two scenes would be a nice addition which would require minimal work.
I wish I shared your optimism about that path being fixed, but after watching Tracy suntanning in her living room I think that there is some kind of essential miscommunication in the production process and that until that is fixed such story inconsistencies will remain.

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
so i get an error while on the alpha route
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/DayCode/day29.rpyc", line 681, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Culture Shock Chapter2v0.8
Sat Jun  4 22:23:27 2022

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Good idea

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
How exactly do you trigger Emma's scene and not Marcus+Emma? A pure harem alpha route triggers marcus scene, Does it has to be exclusively Emma? Checking her stats still says she is not dating anyone.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm rediscoverig the game again, one question: the ntr_hate path (where the mc basically doesn't like what happens) is there for the whole game or the dev just introduced it again in the last version? :unsure: (I saw it in the walkthrough)
I ask because that's what I'd like to follow (btw I'd love Emma cheating scenes) in my next playthrough

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I'm rediscoverig the game again, one question: the ntr_hate path (where the mc basically doesn't like what happens) is there for the whole game or the dev just introduced it again in the last version? :unsure: (I saw it in the walkthrough)
I ask because that's what I'd like to follow (btw I'd love Emma cheating scenes) in my next playthrough
That route is not really a thing. For you to get "cheating" scenes you would have to guide the MC towards him enjoying it.

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
That route is not really a thing. For you to get "cheating" scenes you would have to guide the MC towards him enjoying it.
Thank you. I don't like the way he designed it then, but I guess it can be ok too

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
So... how many "sex" scenes are there in this update? I counted six. I found that Emma, Maude and Tracy each had a scene with MC and Marcus.

Also, there's a bugfix for v0.8 in the OP. What is it supposed to fix?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How exactly do you trigger Emma's scene and not Marcus+Emma? A pure harem alpha route triggers marcus scene, Does it has to be exclusively Emma? Checking her stats still says she is not dating anyone.
Back off boys... I'll take this one.

As has been explained for several pages, it is a bug and there is a fix for it a few pages back.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
So... how many "sex" scenes are there in this update? I counted six. I found that Emma, Maude and Tracy each had a scene with MC and Marcus.

Also, there's a bugfix for v0.8 in the OP. What is it supposed to fix?
The most genius one is the Marcus as Double Creampie - Hero with Emma and Sophie....(y)
I just whish this would also be possible with MC in Alpha path.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I wish I shared your optimism about that path being fixed, but after watching Tracy suntanning in her living room I think that there is some kind of essential miscommunication in the production process and that until that is fixed such story inconsistencies will remain.
Amen to that! I had a good laugh when Tracy suntanned in the living room(and no, they don´t have skylights in there;)) and found it annoying that the Emma beta scene fires on all paths unless you have an older save (I have 2 that still work correctly)! The persons involved in making "Culture shock" have a serious communication or work share problem, because these mistakes are evadable bugs. Hopefully they get this ironed out.

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes