Karkour

Apr 13, 2021
IMG_20220528_144227.jpg

:WaitWhat: how would i know where you lost your folders?

but if you're talking about the no longer accessible folders in Android 11 and above, either use a file manager that still supports access or use the persistent file location in RenPy/org.cultureshock.the66.
copy the save files to your pc installation into game/saves.
Can't find it here

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I am having the same problem, as are others. I have the bugfix version as well. Reading through the thread, no one seems to be replying with any solution. There is posts about editing a dating on day 26, but nothing about this error on day29.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm getting the same error and there is no option to skip.
I'm having trouble opening the rpyc files as well so I can't even try to fix it myself.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
for some reason, i am not being able to get the Emma scene on James's house, i am only getting the NTR one, tho it doesn't make sense, because i am in the Alpha path

edit: also, i don't know if it's just with me, but Emma status is still as single

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
for some reason, i am not being able to get the Emma scene on James's house, i am only getting the NTR one, tho it doesn't make sense, because i am in the Alpha path

edit: also, i don't know if it's just with me, but Emma status is still as single
Thats the bug everyone is discussing about....exchange file below with the one in the game directory (..game\scripts\DayCode)
Then load a save before day 26 . When u get to the point in game where the game asks you "who is dating who" u can also saelect the status for Emma now. But u need to load a save before this happens.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Thats the bug everyone is discussing about....exchange file below with the one in the game directory (..game\scripts\DayCode)
Then load a save before day 26 . When u get to the point in game where the game asks you "who is dating who" u can also saelect the status for Emma now. But u need to load a save before this happens.
thank you very much! that fixed it, i really wanted to have an alpha path save for me, and now i have it for future updates

Nov 16, 2021
I think Marcus is gonna do the small pervert stuff like grind on her like he did Tracy when they were working out but I feel mc gonna really push her to do thing like buy new workout clothes that’s small, maybe if she suspects Marcus is trying something the mc convinces her to keep working with him or if she need help doing something to ask Marcus, for me I think he’s gonna be the one really putting her in scenarios with Marcus and Marcus is gonna capitalized on the moment or aunt Liza gonna be a part of how she falls for him
Ur a prophet?? :eek:

Reactions: Puma1978

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
This game is great but It could be better. I feel like another route could be added besides Alpha and Beta. Take for example the scene with Emma, MC, James and Marcus where they watch a movie. Only two possible variations are the alpha route where MC fucks Emma and beta route where Marcus fucks Enma. What if there was a route where you are the alpha but Marcus still fucks Emma because of Love points with Emma being low.

I say this because in this scene, there are multiple choices that do not matter for the outcome of the scene. If your confidence is low, Emma fucks Marcus no matter what even if you haven't let her sleep with him previously (Marcus, Sophie, Emma 3some and the blowjob scene that can turn into sex scene) and if you are alpha, you have sex with her no matter what. This could be a "Cheating" route that is easily added to the game.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This game is great but It could be better. I feel like another route could be added besides Alpha and Beta. Take for example the scene with Emma, MC, James and Marcus where they watch a movie. Only two possible variations are the alpha route where MC fucks Emma and beta route where Marcus fucks Enma. What if there was a route where you are the alpha but Marcus still fucks Emma because of Love points with Emma being low.

I say this because in this scene, there are multiple choices that do not matter for the outcome of the scene. If your confidence is low, Emma fucks Marcus no matter what even if you haven't let her sleep with him previously (Marcus, Sophie, Emma 3some and the blowjob scene that can turn into sex scene) and if you are alpha, you have sex with her no matter what. This could be a "Cheating" route that is easily added to the game.
Yeah cause that's what this game needs more routes...to make updates take longer, to make updates have less content for each route...just let the dev make the game the way they want.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah cause that's what this game needs more routes...to make updates take longer, to make updates have less content for each route...just let the dev make the game the way they want.
Don't see how that would slow down the development process. It's a small change. Change a dialogue a bit, add few variables and voila.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Don't see how that would slow down the development process. It's a small change. Change a dialogue a bit, add few variables and voila.
Then what is the point if the result and the renders will be the same as beta route?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Then what is the point if the result and the renders will be the same as beta route?
It's a game. Having the option of choices resulting in different conclusion is the premise of it. I think adding this route would fit well and the result wouldn't be the same.

For example, MC can fuck Emma at the Beach in the Beta Route, only watch her give a blowjob to Marcus at the party and she would still fuck Marcus with MC acting like she isn't his Girlfriend and enjoy it despite previously saying he doesn't. This is the same if Emma had threesome with Marcus and Sophie and fucked Marcus at the party after MC admits he likes watching.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Technically, there is a third route called the Diplomatic route. I was able to do it once and had Mom and Liza in the Alpha route while Sunny and Emma fell to Marcus. But it was extraordinarily difficult to balance points and I had to make some really inconsistent decisions only possible with the help of the walkthrough.

Reactions: Turret

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, do you remember the last scene on beta route where Marcus manage to take a selfie shot of front side Tracy? How do you think he did that? This is what i think, when MC leaves them after the Tracy's back massage scene, somehow Marcus managed to convinced her to do her front, and while doing so Tracy fell asleep. This gives Marcus the chance to do the selfie shot. He may even recorded the whole thing on video. There's possibility he will send the video to Mc in the next update. Or maybe Tracy will talk about this massage thing to someone else later on while Mc eavesdropping the conversation. We already see a couple scenes being told like this, so it will not surprise me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Technically, there is a third route called the Diplomatic route. I was able to do it once and had Mom and Liza in the Alpha route while Sunny and Emma fell to Marcus. But it was extraordinarily difficult to balance points and I had to make some really inconsistent decisions only possible with the help of the walkthrough.
I actually found something akin to "Cheating Route" which is what I think is your "Diplomatic Route". MC can date Emma and have sex with her while Marcus doesn't have 3some with her but your Confidence has to be at around 10. This way, when the Dare happens at the party with MC, Emma and Marcus, MC can yell and stop the blowjob. Emma refuses to have sex with Marcus and instead give Blowjob to MC but she still ends up fucking Marcus behind MC's back when the movie watching party happens. All that is missing is some different dialogue.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because that all is not in the game. Gamers can live out their fantasy, just keep in mind this game is
of two routes and two routes only - be a powerless nobody or seize the moment and fight the good fight.

Reactions: D Dog

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
Edited on 20.02.2022: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.8. Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.
Insatall guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit 20.05.2022: Gallery Unlocker for the version 0.8

Changelog for the mods: Updated the incest and the gallery unlocker mod to the new version 0.8. Added an unlocker in the gallery unlocker for the sixth sence feature.You don´t need to go into the sixth sence menu to unlock that.You only need to activate it in the preferences

Edit 19.12.2021: If you use the walktrough mod from IAmAB and the incest mod you need the compatible mod to work complete together
Edit 03.01.2022: I abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again
Are there beta scenes too or just the alpha

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes