yumyumheh

Sep 6, 2017
FYI, you can also fix the alpha-beta bug by using the save editor website (just google save editor). Change the value "store.EmmaDating" to MC for alpha, leave blank for beta.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Just asking, Will there be an option where Mc will Cuck Marcus? Something like a payback. Mc becoming a bad boy because of the of the humility he got. Becoming more dominant and planning to get back the girls and Making Marcus a cuck.
I mean this story line will be good only possible in the beta route. Loser becoming a winner. I kinda feel like this will good, but I don't know how the majority players of the this game will like that option.

This game as a very deep story telling and interesting characters with good scenes.
What do you say dev? Can I expect something like that in future?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Just asking, Will there be an option where Mc will Cuck Marcus? Something like a payback. Mc becoming a bad boy because of the of the humility he got. Becoming more dominant and planning to get back the girls and Making Marcus a cuck.
I mean this story line will be good only possible in the beta route. Loser becoming a winner. I kinda feel like this will good, but I don't know how the majority players of the this game will like that option.

This game as a very deep story telling and interesting characters with good scenes.
What do you say dev? Can I expect something like that in future?
I'm sure there's many people who wants to see that kind of scenario but i don't think it will happen. You said it yourself that probable scenario will be good only in beta route, but then again if they apply that scenario in beta route, it wouldn't be called beta route anymore, would it? It defeats the purpose.

Reactions: Doctorshemp

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm sure there's many people who wants to see that kind of scenario but i don't think it will happen. You said it yourself that probable scenario will be good only in beta route, but then again if they apply that scenario in beta route, it wouldn't be called beta route anymore, would it? It defeats the purpose.
Yep, it maybe. I am thinking of an option. A different route that doesn't interfere the beta route. Like another small branch from that route.

Reactions: Puma1978

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can someone post/re-upload the Incest Patch for the latest version of the game. The link for the IC patch on the op doesn't work. Thanks in advance
And what should not working? the mega link is working and the attached file too.Else why you not quote me if something is not working with my link?
and incest patch is abandoned right?
who say that? if i abandoned a mod then i add a text in the post from the download link and wrote that

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
And what should not working? the mega link is working and the attached file too.Else why you not quote me if something is not working with my link?

who say that? if i abandoned a mod then i add a text in the post from the download link and wrote that
I might have miss read your post on the wt mod thread my bad

papjim

Oct 28, 2018
I have tinkered with day26 script, and it seems like it's incomplete, causing the EmmaDating to never be set (I swear if I could find Marcus…). Anyway, here's the edited script, it asks for who Emma is dating like the rest of the girls, and sets it to either MC or Marcus (Also adds the stats from the Sophie-Emma threesome to the Like stats of each character, because they were saved in a different variable and were never counted later on). If you want to change it later, you can still do it with the console (shift+O and type EmmaDating = "MC").

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020

When i click the on the link of incest patch in OP, a new tab opens but it doesn't load nor any files being downloaded. thats why i asked for a re-post or re-upload.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
When i click the on the link of incest patch in OP, a new tab opens but it doesn't load nor any files being downloaded. thats why i asked for a re-post or re-upload.
when you click on the op link then you should see then my post of the mod and there are the download links.The op link don´t have any download files.It is linked to my post of the mod

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Yep, it maybe. I am thinking of an option. A different route that doesn't interfere the beta route. Like another small branch from that route.
I think the best route for that kind of scenario is the diplomat route that is if they still want to develope it further. Diplomat route seems likely more vanilla, it's neither alpha or beta.

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes