Chamis512

Nov 29, 2020
What if his anger makes him to do better. Improve is game. Anyone can improve their game. This game has a very deep story telling. I thought an option like this will be cool to play. For an example.....making Emma come back to Mc. Making her emotionally connect with Mc (It will make the sexual attraction stronger). Making her fall for the mc and after that mc must cheat with other girls. It's like a revenge path. Make sure she knows that too :devilish: and most importantly putting Marcus in his place. For an example fucking one of his ex girlfriend who Marcus still loves.
I don't know how the majority players will feel. No disrespect to them. I am just saying.
This is also works. if it has deeper and stronger story and character building I'm in :D

Reactions: Gamesstar

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
What if his anger makes him to do better. Improve is game. Anyone can improve their game. This game has a very deep story telling. I thought an option like this will be cool to play. For an example.....making Emma come back to Mc. Making her emotionally connect with Mc (It will make the sexual attraction stronger). Making her fall for the mc and after that mc must cheat with other girls. It's like a revenge path. Make sure she knows that too :devilish: and most importantly putting Marcus in his place. For an example fucking one of his ex girlfriend who Marcus still loves.
I don't know how the majority players will feel. No disrespect to them. I am just saying.
This game has a very deep story telling
????????? hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Info about 0.9 and Future updates

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are going good. Just wanted to inform you that the new writer has completed 90% of day31 for all routes and had them delivered to me. I told him to do some changes on that and send me again and he is doing that now.

So as you know we had our main writer is taking break and left us. I had to hire someone to continue the story our second writer burt is already working with a game. he is just a secondary writer of culture shock so that's why i didn't told him.

So taking about 0.9 and so on as our writer is new and don't have that much deep knowledge about CS story so it will take sometime for him to analysis and perform same as throw use to do. but he will manage i am confident about that.

0.9 and further update we will have more hardcore scenes than seduction scenes. There will be seduction but will happen mostly with non progressed character for a particular route. So Don't get surprised if you see More characters , more and more sex.

First teasers for 0.9 i will try by best to post them in first week of next month

Thanking you all for your continued support.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Info about 0.9 and Future updates

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are going good. Just wanted to inform you that the new writer has completed 90% of day31 for all routes and had them delivered to me. I told him to do some changes on that and send me again and he is doing that now.

So as you know we had our main writer is taking break and left us. I had to hire someone to continue the story our second writer burt is already working with a game. he is just a secondary writer of culture shock so that's why i didn't told him.

So taking about 0.9 and so on as our writer is new and don't have that much deep knowledge about CS story so it will take sometime for him to analysis and perform same as throw use to do. but he will manage i am confident about that.

0.9 and further update we will have more hardcore scenes than seduction scenes. There will be seduction but will happen mostly with non progressed character for a particular route. So Don't get surprised if you see More characters , more and more sex.

First teasers for 0.9 i will try by best to post them in first week of next month

Thanking you all for your continued support.
Oh damn, that's really unlucky.. that's like 3rd writer now?

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
It still has better scenes if you look at the images, you don't get to fuck Sunny yet but Marcus has done several times. You only get to lick Sophie's pussy in the threesome with Emma. Marcus gets to fuck them both. Emma gives Marcus head under the blanket and you don't get that till you get in the room. It is almost like the beta path is the preferred path and as I have played pure Alpha missed the better scenes. However as the ntr is contrived I have no desire to play that path.
i completly agree with you, 100% true

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i downloaded the fix for the emma scene still getting the ntr path

started new game and works fine probably didnt have save then wen far enough back

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
i downloaded the fix for the emma scene still getting the ntr path
you need to go to the choices scene on day 26 if the option to choose who is dating Emma then it hasn't worked. If you don't go to that point you get the Beta scene

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How much of content is there in alpha route more than cuck/NTR route?
I would be very confident in saying that nearly every scene has an analogue in the other route. However, that alternate is sometimes a romantic scene or a teasing scene rather than a sex scene.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No problem lol. Its also a warning to other people who dislike ntr. At times games have like very limited ntr scenes which I don't care for but this game focuses a lot on it so its best not to try it out if you dislike that fetish.
Or, one could just simply play the alpha part and completely ignore that NTR thing.

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes