goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Almost tried this game out before reading that it has lots of ntr focus. fucking hate that fetish, probably my least favourite ever (alongside random futa bs that is added sometimes in games for no reason)
iplay the alpha/non ntr route there is plenty of content for non ntr fans

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
iplay the alpha/non ntr route there is plenty of content for non ntr fans
There is actually more Alpha scenes than there are beta scenes, it is just Marcus gets to fuck Sunny and a better threesome with Emma and Sophie. I haven't actually played the beta route I just watched it in the gallery

Reactions: Danny Marek
Apr 26, 2022
Can someone tell me how to get the scene of the mc and Emma when they are watching a movie because when I play he always goes with Marcus even if he is on Emma's route, it is the scene when they are watching a movie and the sixth sense is used

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the scene of the mc and Emma when they are watching a movie because when I play he always goes with Marcus even if he is on Emma's route, it is the scene when they are watching a movie and the sixth sense is used
Scene is bugged. Several posts about it. Might be fixed in the future.

Reactions: Trainer7

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
post 8059 in this thread Puma1978 posted a fix for this

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
i think i'll wait until it's done. i don't feel like starting all over again and again after each update, because the saves don't work.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
It's bugged and the fix...doesn't always work; it has specific path requirements that you have to meet with a new playthrough.

Your best hope is that the dev fixes it in the future.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
It's bugged and the fix...doesn't always work; it has specific path requirements that you have to meet with a new playthrough.

Your best hope is that the dev fixes it in the future.
it has been already fixed. don't you guys read what the developer posts

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
official walkthrough from front page (Walkthrough_Ch.2_v0.80_Day_29-30.pdf) covers only days 29 and 30. Where can i find official wts for days 1-28? Link for other wts is not covering everything

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
I have one complaint and that is if you are going to do a scence with the MC and his mom or landlady, where they are outside tanning at home then have them bloody outside instead of sitting on the damn couch in the living room. I see that as begin lazy and it makes it dumb when the mother figure say "ok let's go inside" when she is clearing sitting on the couch.

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes