Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Did anyone else notice that the spelling and grammar took a huge nosedive right around Triss's confession? Suddenly sentences aren't capitalized and literally every line has a glaring spelling error. Weird.

Reactions: Thenutcracker222

exsomon

May 11, 2020
indoor sunbathing stuff? clearly writers and artists are not communicating, they kinda work independently and that stuff is edited to form something presentable.
whatever 15% means 2 months minimum, hope this update delivers some hot stuff, last two updates were more like a commercial break, promising scenes for future updates

tohaib

Aug 12, 2020
i downloaded the fix for the emma scene still getting the ntr path
i started new game and still getting the ntr path
how to open the option to choose who is dating Emma? i have the option who dating tracy ,sunny ,maude and karla but not emma

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I went into the code to check out the Emma thing...surprised nobody else looked into or there's been no update from this dev.

Here's the snippet:

```
if EmmaDating == "MC":
if day26watchedntr:
jump day29_emma_home_b
elif True:
jump day29_emma_home_a
elif True:
jump day29_emma_home_b
```

So b = ntr
a = no ntr

So, to not have NTR, you need to be dating emma as well as not watched ntr on day 26. The day 26 event is "mc "No I don't like it " in the blindfold game.

This is why someone fixed the file https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/05/1859916_day26.rpy and added EmmaDating set option.

Honestly this is so disappointing that you can't actually achieve EmmaDating by playing the game properly, it's just not there in the code, unlike say Tracy.

I can mod that in, but to be frank, what event do you guys think should even tick that box? Or a series of events?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I went into the code to check out the Emma thing...surprised nobody else looked into or there's been no update from this dev.

Here's the snippet:

```
if EmmaDating == "MC":
if day26watchedntr:
jump day29_emma_home_b
elif True:
jump day29_emma_home_a
elif True:
jump day29_emma_home_b
```

So b = ntr
a = no ntr

So, to not have NTR, you need to be dating emma as well as not watched ntr on day 26. The day 26 event is "mc "No I don't like it " in the blindfold game.

This is why someone fixed the file https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/05/1859916_day26.rpy and added EmmaDating set option.

Honestly this is so disappointing that you can't actually achieve EmmaDating by playing the game properly, it's just not there in the code, unlike say Tracy.

I can mod that in, but to be frank, what event do you guys think should even tick that box? Or a series of events?
There is an earlier scene in the game on the beach with Emma where you can have both Alpha and Beta sex scenes. It seems that would be a good point to trigger that variable by associating it with the alpha scene.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
im confused not sure if this is a bug or not but it happened twice im on the alpha route my stats say im dating sunny but i got the ntr scene where marcus fucks her and records it and when i went on a date with emma and fucked emma on the beach after it showed sunny and marcus together my stats for sunny is 16 love 12 corruption and 6 slut is this a bug or are my sunny stats to low my confidence is 75 and im on day 24

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020

Here's the snippet:

```
if EmmaDating == "MC":
if day26watchedntr:
jump day29_emma_home_b
elif True:
jump day29_emma_home_a
elif True:
jump day29_emma_home_b
```

So b = ntr
a = no ntr

Thank you it worked

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes