Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Not sure if what you mean about tracy, but if you click the ntr path at the beach she f$$$ed the guy @ the bar and let him cum in her. On the first date. Also in my personal, this appears to be centered more around u being a cuck, and ntr, to get more action scenes. And that's my personal thoughts so far.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
As far as I know, none of the mods work with the bug fix for the Emma scene, and using them will break the fix.
out of curiosity have you tested my mod with the bugfix? because the last complete code what i have in my mod is from day 13 after that i only have only replace sentence in this label.Nothing else.I don´t touch any code

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I wanted to know about a kink.
Will there be any femdom in future? or it's always will be only NTR and no femdom?

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
out of curiosity have you tested my mod with the bugfix? because the last complete code what i have in my mod is from day 13 after that i only have only replace sentence in this label.Nothing else.I don´t touch any code
Sorry, but offhand I don't remember which mod is yours. I've tried with the incest patch, the console patch and the walkthrough mod. The bugfix itself is twitchy enough as is honestly.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i wait for some tracy modelling action for years, no luck in this version as it seems,
there was a girl named sunny, she has model potential, can marcus introduce her to his father for a casting or interview?
waiting for beta tracy stuff but i know that will not happen. Just some teasers and then to be continued.
well enjoy what little i can get

Reactions: Jadon Sancho

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Do you guys think Marcus will be able to fuck Tracy in this next update?
I want Weiku to get her first.

I want beta Phillip to be surrounded by big dicks making his loved ones feel naughty, sexy, and stuffed while he can't help but get turned on seeing these hot girls reduced to orgasmic lovedolls.

We need more antagonists (dicks), cause there's more than two girls Phillip cares about and Marcus can't fuck them all at once.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Do you guys think Marcus will be able to fuck Tracy in this next update?
No way, if there will be ANY tracy x marcus scene next update, it won't be anything big I bet. I don't think they will get any scenes next update tho at all unfortunately, weird bad feeling

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry, but offhand I don't remember which mod is yours. I've tried with the incest patch, the console patch and the walkthrough mod. The bugfix itself is twitchy enough as is honestly.
from me is the incest mod

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes