punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Isn't there supposed to be a new path starting next update? something to do with humiliation? or does it branch off from the current paths?

Aug 29, 2020
I think there is a bug here. I'm at alpha mode and Marcus keep banging Emma in days 29. I tried every option
Hello did you solve that scene I'm already playing it but I'm in the alpha route and Marcus fucks Emma and I don't know how to avoid that scene if you could avoid it could you tell me how to do to avoid it.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hello did you solve that scene I'm already playing it but I'm in the alpha route and Marcus fucks Emma and I don't know how to avoid that scene if you could avoid it could you tell me how to do to avoid it.
its a bug there is a fix earlier in the thyread however a mod/patch will make the fix not work. you have to play froma save from before day 26 the day of the party. when you get to point where it asks what route your on for each girl if emma dosnt show up the fix isnt working

Reactions: EL DIOS ITACHI
Jun 5, 2019
The best games contain the two paths . Mostly you will find there are people who love the game only according to their desire, forgetting that there are several players and different tendencies.

JezzBezozz

Jul 17, 2022
Please add all scenes in gallery for V0.9 .I guess some scenes aren't available in gallery in previous version

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes