juanides

Oct 5, 2021
This site is really missing tag "Schrödinger".
It would be useful for games that are abandoned or not or both.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Day31 alpha meet emma2.jpg
8/31/22 12 PM EST
Not a Good Month

This month has not been good. 3d progress has been very very slow. If you people don't know, I had to go to the city to collect my degree that I didn't because of Covid and lockdown. So many days there was no work done.

Writing for 0.9 has been 95% completed now it's all up to 3d rendering how fast i can complete it. Coming days I will have no obstacles which will interrupt 3d progress. so work is now in full speed. I will have Teasers 2 coming very soon, you will love it definitely. As per the 0.9 script we have some good progress coming along.

After the Last poll I wanted to say that even if I don't post regularly, Don't ever have doubt that I am leaving this project. I won't leave it until something disastrous happens in my life.

And I want to thank everyone. Even though this month there was almost no post, I still got a great amount of support. This shows you guys really like my game and trusts my work. Thank You all

See you with Teasers 2 with news

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
" had to go to the city to collect my degree that I didn't because of Covid and lockdown. So many days there was no work done. " wow. It's sounds more like "i was having fun with my college friends and take a free time from developing the game" . It usually takes 15 minutes to take your degree from the college or whatever degree was that. For sure it wouldnt take more than a day lol.
Anyway im glad dev is still working on his project. Keep going my dear dev

malsorte190

Jul 8, 2021
" had to go to the city to collect my degree that I didn't because of Covid and lockdown. So many days there was no work done. " wow. It's sounds more like "i was having fun with my college friends and take a free time from developing the game" . It usually takes 15 minutes to take your degree from the college or whatever degree was that. For sure it wouldnt take more than a day lol.
Anyway im glad dev is still working on his project. Keep going my dear dev
The only logical explanation i can think of is that he went to college in another country and could not travel back to take the diploma due to covid, other than that, glad to see you back dev, looking forward to the teaser

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
IIRC your confidence score must be higher than -30 but also low enough to have triggered this scene, but I cant remember that exact number. It's a tricky one.

There are actually two requirements to reach this scene. One is the aforementioned confidence score requirement, the other is that Emma must have slept with Marcus.

Good luck. I never got the scene and keep it mind this scene is not in the gallery.

edit: I deleted the previous post since I accidentally posted it without finishing the sentence.
ok I figured it out. Going into the scene i had -13 confiencden. I then got -10 for watching putting me at -23 which allowed the second option to open up.

Having -30 when the optoion becomes avaialbe is too low it has to be mid 20s to work.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes