Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm more interested in the MC option to not like Emma cheating with Markus (there was just a "compliant" path till now), I hope the dev went on with his intention to use that variable.. it would be awesome

Sep 25, 2020
I'm more interested in the MC option to not like Emma cheating with Markus (there was just a "compliant" path till now), I hope the dev went on with his intention to use that variable.. it would be awesome
On the other hand, you would need to rewrite whole story to portray her as pure, innocent girlfriend. She secretly sucks cocks in school toilet every week, so you shouldn't expect monogamous faithfulness from her.

In fact MC's option to lose his virginity with Emma during sloppy seconds aftermath of blind suckoff is very consistent with her character build.

I'm just wondering when her voyeur brother will finally get some of her action, cause he is missing a lot!

Reactions: Stephanie98

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
On the other hand, you would need to rewrite whole story to portray her as pure, innocent girlfriend. She secretly sucks cocks in school toilet every week, so you shouldn't expect monogamous faithfulness from her.

In fact MC's option to lose his virginity with Emma during sloppy seconds aftermath of blind suckoff is very consistent with her character build.

I'm just wondering when her voyeur brother will finally get some of her action, cause he is missing a lot!
While you can't do the pure and innocent route for her backstory, you could do it for her moving forward without too much work. A couple scenes where she either things happen or she otherwise comes to realize that she doesn't really want to be doing that all the time and the MC can help her along. That being said, that's definitely not what the dev seems to be angling for, lol.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

No need to rewrite the whole story. Emma can be a slut who likes sucking random dicks in the Glory Hole but nothing prevents her from being faithful once she is in a relationship, or at least try to be.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

What is this from? the beta route?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
No need to rewrite the whole story. Emma can be a slut who likes sucking random dicks in the Glory Hole but nothing prevents her from being faithful once she is in a relationship, or at least try to be.
if i remember right didnt she say she has gone but never followed through with irt or something could be a difference in routes?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
if i remember right didnt she say she has gone but never followed through with irt or something could be a difference in routes?
Emma only sucks dicks in the Beta route so that makes it even more of a non-issue. There already are so many possible variations of how scenes happen but they always seem to either lean onto either Beta or an Alpha route.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Emma only sucks dicks in the Beta route so that makes it even more of a non-issue.
True. I never quite understood that "But in the other route that character is vastly different..." argument. How would I even know, I only play the alpha route and watch select highlights of the other in the gallery. And duh, it can't be the same person, since you can't be with a girl and voyeuring on her getting fucked by someone else at the same time. :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope next update they will do a better testing and won't put a content from beta route into the so called alpha route.

Reactions: goulet1995

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I hope next update they will do a better testing and won't put a content from beta route into the so called alpha route.
Well, that is mostly correct. Mistakes like "sunbathing in the living room"(wtf?) or beta content in alpha route can be embarrasing. But one thing from beta path ( I am displeased that the "medium" diplomat path seems to be forgotten, where we could choose for each major girl, if she was more for us or more towards others and could mix)which should be found on alpha path is Tracy´s office "uniform". That actually happened by accident once or twice already in some scenes.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes