Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
is it possible to merge routes in this game? for example be alpha with sister and beta with mother? asking this for me to avoid going two routes.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
is it possible to merge routes in this game? for example be alpha with sister and beta with mother? asking this for me to avoid going two routes.
You can make the alpha choices with one and beta choices with the other, but the alpha choices increase your confidence while the beta ones reduce it. So you might end up missing out on scenes at both ends of the spectrum that require a minimum (or maximum) amount of confidence.

Reactions: Templar Knight

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i look forward seeing beta stuff
but that breast fondling alpha pic was pretty hot
more slutty secret life mother is best, a prude at home to everybody but caugar inside
unfortunately that caugar is aunt and she does nada for her sister

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That's supposedly called the "Diplomatic" route but it is hard to balance. I managed it once pretty well by having the mom and sister in the beta route but stayed on the Alpha route with the aunt, swim teacher, and girlfriend (up until the bugged last update). I had to be very careful not to pick too many of the beta choices with the family though because they are your main source of confidence points.

Reactions: Templar Knight

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
nope just bending a bit.
do not have high expectations beta path is like a soap opera,
100 episodes for a simple plot and pacing is extremely slow.
alpha is progressing much faster, Mc will fuck tracy but beta tracy will still be prude as a nun
not naughty, horny kind
never played the beta path but thats suprising most games that try to make content for both sides the beta path moves along alot faster

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes