robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing this. what the fuck is with the MC's retarded hairstyle. i mean..holy fuck that has to be the most idiotic hairstyle i have ever seen in a game. other than though, the character looks good. well back to playing. hey dev, if you are watching..give the kid a haircut eh.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
just started playing this. what the fuck is with the MC's retarded hairstyle. i mean..holy fuck that has to be the most idiotic hairstyle i have ever seen in a game. other than though, the character looks good. well back to playing. hey dev, if you are watching..give the kid a haircut eh.
How can you dislike MC's pompadour?:LOL:
Now seriously when I first saw it for the first time my reaction was WTF. You don't need to worry because his hairstyle was changed long time ago. Although now that I think about it if dev would buff up MC then he would look like Johnny Bravo.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I can't believe it's been over three and a half years since I mentioned how I saw the MC in the future.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes