DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I will forgive 3 min cont. if there is nice scene with marcus fucking or dicking the sister or mother and its not dream or tease.

I also hope down the line there will be more characters, So far only 2 black people are fcking them and 1 potential soon to fuck, but would be fun in such big place for more bbcs or something. Next year i will get huge promotion at work and will have money to be even more high level support and would def ask for more bbcs

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I will forgive 3 min cont. if there is nice scene with marcus fucking or dicking the sister or mother and its not dream or tease.

I also hope down the line there will be more characters, So far only 2 black people are fcking them and 1 potential soon to fuck, but would be fun in such big place for more bbcs or something. Next year i will get huge promotion at work and will have money to be even more high level support and would def ask for more bbcs
There are no black people in this game so no bbc. Marcus and his father are polynesians.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
We've all forgotten about it and hopefully that guy won't make it back, he was bland af

Next update status of chapter 2 v0.9
Rendering 100%
Writing 100%
Coding 40%

[/QUO
We've all forgotten about it and hopefully that guy won't make it back, he was bland af

Next update status of chapter 2 v0.9
Rendering 100%
Writing 100%
Coding 40%
update is coming this week i think.......

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019

Has to be the mother IMO, been teasing it since they have finally connected last update. Already seen the sister, but hey I'm biased for the mother hehehe. Ill lose hope if we don't. All other devs lately for ntr content have been a disappointment.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Release is tomorrow
Just got the First test version now. It's pretty late here so i am gonna Test the game tomorrow morning and if there not much major bugs found than Update will be released Tomorrow 2:30 PM Gmt.
If somehow the bugs are more and we are unable to fix and upload the game before 2:30 PM Gmt. Than we shift the release to Wednesday 2:30 PM Gmt.
Changelog:-
800+ new renders
20+ animations
Full Day31 and Day32

In this update Alpha route has more Hardcore scenes than beta route but Beta route story has more story progression comparing alpha.
Beta route now has got in 2 direction one is if Mc accepts Marcus offer and one Mc Rejects Marcus offer. Both will have different scenes and consequences. You will got to know once you see the content.
Thanking you all and I wish you like the new content coming soon. Take care

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes