19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Release is tomorrow
Just got the First test version now. It's pretty late here so i am gonna Test the game tomorrow morning and if there not much major bugs found than Update will be released Tomorrow 2:30 PM Gmt.
If somehow the bugs are more and we are unable to fix and upload the game before 2:30 PM Gmt. Than we shift the release to Wednesday 2:30 PM Gmt.
Changelog:-
800+ new renders
20+ animations
Full Day31 and Day32

In this update Alpha route has more Hardcore scenes than beta route but Beta route story has more story progression comparing alpha.
Beta route now has got in 2 direction one is if Mc accepts Marcus offer and one Mc Rejects Marcus offer. Both will have different scenes and consequences. You will got to know once you see the content.
Thanking you all and I wish you like the new content coming soon. Take care
Those waiting for the beta are sad:confused:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
game is viewed through mc's pov or imagination,
so alpha is what he did,
beta is what he sees or what he things happens so beta has more room for fantasies and group work,
mc can conclude that her mother is being gangbanged while in reality she is just doing a workout,
nothing may happen at a date she had gone,
imagination makes better narration mind fills the gaps

• Angry
Reactions: 4rn4ld0

mollah

Jul 29, 2021
I would like the alpha path more if the mc had a character. He is just an asshole like the murcus guy. I dont like ntr a bit but in this game i dont feel a difference. At least the murcus guy fucks better i think. And please, give that mc a haircut.

Reactions: andresblinky

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Release is tomorrow
Just got the First test version now. It's pretty late here so i am gonna Test the game tomorrow morning and if there not much major bugs found than Update will be released Tomorrow 2:30 PM Gmt.
If somehow the bugs are more and we are unable to fix and upload the game before 2:30 PM Gmt. Than we shift the release to Wednesday 2:30 PM Gmt.
800+ new renders
20+ animations
Full Day31 and Day32

In this update Alpha route has more Hardcore scenes than beta route but Beta route story has more story progression comparing alpha.
Beta route now has got in 2 direction one is if Mc accepts Marcus offer and one Mc Rejects Marcus offer. Both will have different scenes and consequences. You will got to know once you see the content.
Oh great another route to slow down development.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0
Mar 21, 2019
People Please, how who download 0.9! faster please upload in here! very very want play in beta scenes in new update v0.9! We and so very long wait 6 mouth minimum and resultate 2 days! very long Developer! very! You developer buy and send many money! be kind make new versions faster please! I with 3 beta scenes faster make games 1 mouth=1 episode with 3 minimum sex scenes! Sorry if I offended anyone with something, but we are really waiting for a very long time, I really hope that the author will improve and release new updates faster, otherwise he really did it for 2 days and I’m sure again there are no more scenes 3, but in the end we waited for a long time as at least 6 months in order to play for an hour or 2, for a very long time, no offense, the author of the plot makes it very interesting in beta scenes, and of course, I want a new black man to appear and fuck his sister and mother and girlfriend, but at least more interracial and beta sex scenes with Emma, Emma is the best cute girl in the game

Last edited:

thefreeman48

Oct 24, 2021
Release is tomorrow
800+ new renders
20+ animations
Full Day31 and Day32

YESSSSS FINNALLLLLYYY

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
this is pointless to discuss if you have preference to ntr of course you will prefer thatpath and same for non ntr. i generally dont care what happens in the ntr path as long as there isnt a bug that forces a beta scene on me like previously happened.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Not really,but we are talking for the NTR route.Not the incest.
Neither route is something new or fresh.The only difference is that he is making the mother and sister to be like alternative versions of same characters.
You are talking about the whole game, thought. You said NTR is uncreative and you dislike it for that reason but you like the Alpha route because it's "creative", which is a laughable statement.

Like the other comment said, it's purely based on your preference so lets not pretend like either of the routes is some creative masterpiece.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes