Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah listen I got no horse in the ALPHA/BETA race to be real, but Mom and Sis in Alpha falling for the MC who for all intents and purposes was a fucking wallpaper before the story began only to turn into a tryhard fuck boy straight after being any more creative than the cuckolding path is certainly a stretch.

The reason I myself like the Beta path more is that I straight-up dislike Philip/the MC just from a purely visual aspect not to mention his "personality" itself. But I fully acknowledge the Beta path is not this creative goldmine either. The difference being?

Honestly, the cuckolding aspect seems to be liked by a fair amount of the Beta fans with few complaints from what I know aside from them wishing to see Marcus fuck the Mom while the Alpha route has way more people complaining about things with varying degrees of validity in comparison.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Not really.NTR route is doing exactly the same thing as all other NTR games,nothing new or creative.
As if the MC with a big dick fuck all women he met was new and creative. NTR route has the MC either lose to a superior man or help the guy get the girl. I play this as the ultimate wingman.

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Dev has written in the comment on patreon that he guess the release will be tommoror.He send his coder the bugs what he found but he hasn't replied yet

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
People Please, how who download 0.9! faster please upload in here! very very want play in beta scenes in new update v0.9! We and so very long wait 6 mouth minimum and resultate 2 days! very long Developer! very! You developer buy and send many money! be kind make new versions faster please! I with 3 beta scenes faster make games 1 mouth=1 episode with 3 minimum sex scenes! Sorry if I offended anyone with something, but we are really waiting for a very long time, I really hope that the author will improve and release new updates faster, otherwise he really did it for 2 days and I’m sure again there are no more scenes 3, but in the end we waited for a long time as at least 6 months in order to play for an hour or 2, for a very long time, no offense, the author of the plot makes it very interesting in beta scenes, and of course, I want a new black man to appear and fuck his sister and mother and girlfriend, but at least more interracial and beta sex scenes with Emma, Emma is the best cute girl in the game
Crackhead.gif

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Tomorrow he will probably find another excuse and delay the release again…
I thought it was planned for today but obviousley it had bugs and now we should get it by tommorow....i dont care there are other games i have to try meanwhile..

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
for me it´s fine.Better now to fix a few bugs instead to released it.But i´m pretty sure that the players will find other bugs too :ROFLMAO:
Statistics performed (I don't know the sources) show that 70% of posts on game topics are about "bugs".

Reactions: gigan
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes