disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
I am sorry Our coder were having exams Today so the testing Took some Time
Here it is
Android version will be Released tomorrow with a Special Update.
Actually this special update contains a bonus event called Poker, This Event include scenes with Marcus and Tracy. First i thought i will release this when there is any actual scene happening between Marcus and Tracy.
But i see many players really want to see Marcus X Tracy so That's why i am sharing this. But i don't want many people to play this update so soon that's why i am gonna make this bonus event available to Public Figure tier and above only. It will be released tomorrow with 0.9 Android version

Important: Don't Share the update too soon it really hurts the development
Thank you for the continued support

Ain't sharing it yet due to King's plea, sorry guys, perhaps someone else will - if they don't I will try to soon
so that bonus event isn't part of actual story so no tracy and marcus in actual storyline sucks man

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah I don't really believe this whole "Sharing is hurting dev". NLT and other much bigger dev get shared within the hour of release and still get 100k monthly.
They release or don't they earn 100k monthly but small developers this these has the most profit month when they release new update.

Nov 12, 2022
Well, it's always up to patreons to decide if they want to share the game or not, it's their money BUT simply telling us what kind of scenes are in the update (in the spoiler tag ofc) would be nice while we wait.

Reactions: KrLosZ
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes